Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. vs. Betsy Layne - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NIECE Wrote:I don't look for it. If you follow scores of the other district most are high scoring games which translates to "not much defense". Estill will keep the ball away from them for 2/3 of the game and will force their offense to score everytime they have the ball. Look for Breathitt and Estill in a rematch out of these two districts.

I agree but i see Estill winning the next one.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:HaHa i agree. They dont want the beatdown every year like they recieved from Belfry last year in the playoffs. Smile

They were in the "semi-finals". Hasn't your team suffered "beat downs" in the past by regular Joe's?
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I agree but i see Estill winning the next one.

Gonna be tough, be nice to see, but Breathitt has the experience.
NIECE Wrote:First of all, learn to spell! And I am sure everyone cares what you have to say....NOT. If you would like to talk with me, please let me know, sounds to me like you want to start trouble? No one was rattling your chain, so I would suggest not barking at those who bite!

Oh my bad, I hit a wrong key as I was typing. And I'm sure that people would much rather read my posts about how a team is good instead of youra putting a team down. Your just a washed up has been. Probably a never was. And when people put down Powell County, then you do rattle my chain.
blitz43 Wrote:Last year that Betsy Layne will be on schedule. They won't play us anymore. Sometimes you have to play who you play. BTW, We are always hearing how Holcomb stays away from the tough teams. Your schedule isn't that great either. The 2 really descent teams he scheduled, he lost to. Estill being the exception. Let's see you all put Sheldon Clark, Belfry,etc. on there every year. Belfry is talking of how they are having trouble finding games for next yr. Give em' a call...Your a joke!

Aren't you all trying to pick up Allen Central and South Floyd? Just the rumor. BTW, I don't know who the we is but they are getting false information. Look at Breathitt's past schedules.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Oh my bad, I hit a wrong key as I was typing. And I'm sure that people would much rather read my posts about how a team is good instead of youra putting a team down. Your just a washed up has been. Probably a never was. And when people put down Powell County, then you do rattle my chain.

I have not put any of your kids down and won't! Yes, I am a has been, but definately was NOT a never was. If you know anything about sports you should know that or even if you came to the Estill game and looked at the scoreboard any time during the game. Now, I am not going to get into name calling with you or football discussions, anyone can hide behind this site. BTW, during basketball season, go by the trophy case at Estill's Gym and check out what kind of has been or never was I actually was. :dontthink
Back to the topic. Powell should win by 50+.
NIECE Wrote:I have not put any of your kids down and won't! Yes, I am a has been, but definately was NOT a never was. If you know anything about sports you should know that or even if you came to the Estill game and looked at the scoreboard any time during the game. Now, I am not going to get into name calling with you or football discussions, anyone can hide behind this site. BTW, during basketball season, go by the trophy case at Estill's Gym and check out what kind of has been or never was I actually was. :dontthink

Alright man!!:Thumbs:
NIECE Wrote:Back to the topic. Powell should win by 50+.

that would be great if powell would win by 50 but i doubt it
catsfan08 Wrote:that would be great if powell would win by 50 but i doubt it

I really don't see how they can't. Betsy Layne can't stop them. Unless they just play terrible it should be 50+.
Yogibear Wrote:Johnson Central, P'burg, Boyd, LCA , Lawrence, Shelby Valley 23-17 combined. The only team that is not decent here is Lawrence and they could beat any of your nondistrit except Bath.

Betsy Layne, Bath County, Jackson County, Morgan County, Lewis County, Berea 13-24. 6 of those by Bath and 5 by Berea against nobody.

There is no comparison here.

Bath is the only decent of those two. I saw Berea at Estill and they are not good. The teams they have beat are not successful.
Good job guys! Another thread closed due to immaturity.

If someone would like to start a thread about the game and keep it on track then feel free to do so. If not then don't bother to start another.
Pages: 1 2