Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Race for The AL Wild Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well they are coming down the stretch and the Indians only have a half game lead over the Yankees and 3 on the A's or Angels. Who do you think will win the Wild Card?

I personally have faith in the Indians. Brady Sizemore is becoming a star.
Im thinking that it will come down to the Indians in the wildcard and they are even getiing close to the White Sox in the Central. But as long as the Yankees dont get in the playoffs I will be just fine.
The wildcard will come down to the A's and Indians. the yankees suck to bad to get in this year :lmao:
Don't count the Yankees out yet, they're now only trailing the wild card and the east division by half a game. I'll predict that the Yankees will win the east leaving the Red Sox in position to win the wild card knocking out both the A's and Indians.
I pray that the Yankees dont make the playoffs. I would savor that moment for so long. The Yankees are declining and keeping them out of the playoffs would completely end the era of Yankee dominance.
The Yankees won and Boston lost tonite, the Yankees are now half a game ahead in the east. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugh...i mean really. Boston had all this wrapped up a few weeks ago but it seemed to all come apart. Hopefully they can hold the Yankees off long enough for the year ending series at Fenway to decide who goes and who stays. Now that would be some excitement!
:rock: Go boston
"HAMBONe77" Wrote:ugh...i mean really. Boston had all this wrapped up a few weeks ago but it seemed to all come apart. Hopefully they can hold the Yankees off long enough for the year ending series at Fenway to decide who goes and who stays. Now that would be some excitement!

I'd say that's what it will all come down to HB, the final series will probably decide it.
It's going to be exciting for sure, New York & Boston tied for 1st in the east & only 1/2 game out in the wildcard
My favorite scenario would be:
Indians catch ChiSox and win division.
BoSox hold on and win their division.
ChiSox beat out Yankees for wild card.
3 way tie as of this morning for the wild card race!
Yankees are 1 up heading into the final 3 game series the pressure is on!
Yankees are going ALL THE WAY
lol race is over and the BoSox are ur wild cards
Anyone but the Yankees.
that race is over... BoSox is the wildcard team. Yankees won the division.