Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs. Lexington Christian - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Breathitt County Bobcats will be hosting the Lexington Christian Eagles at Mike Holcomb Athletic Complex October the 17th. Im not sure what LCA's record is but they are the defending class 1A state champs. What is your prediction on how this game will go. I think that Breathitt will win this one by a margin of a touchdown if not two. Good luck to both teams and GO BOBCATS!:letsparty
LCA did not win state last year, they was the runner up. Beechwood beat LCA in the title game 38-35, this year LCA is 4-2, they get beat by Raceland and Corbin.
This will be a great game. LCA can beat Breathitt and I think they will by 1 in a high scoring game.
Breathitt by a couple of TD's.
I knew they played in it but couldnt recall if they won state or not. My bad.
I would love to attend this game but Im going to be travling to Johnson Central for the Hazard game. I agree it will be high scoring and have two of the best running backs in the eastern part of kentucky.
We win barely
LCA by 2TDS, Breathitt wont be able to stop LCA RB or QB.
I take LCA by a TD late in the 4th
Breathitt in a close one. Good luck to both teams
Breathitt County.
LCA in a close one.
Breathitt County
Breathitt is banged up and will be missing some good players....I think LCA if healthy should pull this game off.
LCA in a close one!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt is banged up and will be missing some good players....I think LCA if healthy should pull this game off.

Who?
Lca....
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Who?

Thats what I was woundering. As far as I know all of our major players are very healthy. Dusty is alittle banged up but Im sure that he will be fine for friday.
Breathitt County
Lexington Christian
Breathitt dont have the speed to match up good against LC, hopefully they will have a good game plan or it will be a long night. Good luck to both teams.
Could Be A Long Night For Breathitt If They Dont Get Their Run Game Going Early.
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Could Be A Long Night For Breathitt If They Dont Get Their Run Game Going Early.
LCA does not have a good run defense so I do not think that Breathitt will have any trouble running the ball or scoring points. If the Bobcat defense comes to play as they have lately they will win by a couple TD's or more.
I hope LCA but predict Breathitt to win.
blitz43 Wrote:I hope LCA but predict Breathitt to win.

Im rooting 4 Breathitt, whats breathitts record anyway, i know they beat us (Estill) in a nail biter...Bull Crap fumble lol
Baseballkid10 Wrote:Im rooting 4 Breathitt, whats breathitts record anyway, i know they beat us (Estill) in a nail biter...Bull Crap fumble lol

Breathitt Co. record is 4-2
I will take Breathitt 28-20. Channing runs wild lol.
Unless the recruiting is back up in Lexington, Breathitt should take them behind the shed. They are playing good ball right now. Breathitt beat them up pretty bad last year and they (LC) went to the state.
I would like to go to this game. It is going to be a good game. I think it is going to be a good game until the 4th. Then one team pull away. Who ever win it will win by 2TDS.
well i will have to say breathitt co.. after all it is played in breathitt
Pages: 1 2