Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Feds approve bailout of the Bengals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The House and Senate unanimously approved a bill to bailout the Cincinnati Bengals. The bill would give the Bengals 8 wins automatically at the beginning of each season, the team would then have an opportunity to try to win enough games in the 16 week season to qualify for the playoffs. Experts predict that Cincy would have to win 2-4 games per season to qualify for post season play.

The 4 candidates for President and V.P. weighed in on the bill;

Barack Obama- This is the kind of change I've fought for in my long career in the US Senate.

Joe Biden- I know what suck is, I'm from Scranton, PA for gods sake. I love John McCain.

Sarah Palin- That is the kind of maverick move that John and I will bring to America.

John McCain- Tiger cages suck.

After the bill is put into law we'll see how the team responds.

Mike Brown was unavailable for comment due to his duty to count his money.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I Love It
I am a Bengal fan and that's still funny.
THOMCAT Wrote:I am a Bengal fan and that's still funny.
It's my way of making fun of my fanhood, thats how bad the Bungles are.
Jshort5 Wrote:It's my way of making fun of my fanhood, thats how bad the Bungles are.

You have to realize that I have been a Bengal fan since before Kenny Anderson was QB. I have seen a LOT of bad football.
If only Mike Brown could be forced to sell the Bengals.
GB1 Wrote:If only Mike Brown could be forced to sell the Bengals.
The only way I'd want him to sell is if it was guaranteed that they couldn't move cities. The Los Angeles Bengals doesn't soung good.
That is pretty funny.