Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 16 - Knott County Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Knott County will be the 4th seed going into the playoffs.
Wow! Dispointing lost for KCC. Now having to play Corbin in the 1st round of the playoffs. I didnt see them losing this game.
Big Win For Coach Coog And The Eagles, Good Luck With The Rest Of The Season!
MVP2 Wrote:Wow! Dispointing lost for KCC. Now having to play Corbin in the 1st round of the playoffs. I didnt see them losing this game.

They won't be playing Corbin in the first round, they'll face the #1 seed of the district 7, which will more than likely be Prestonsburg.
WOW...Shocked at this outcome! Congrats Leslie!
MVP2 Wrote:Wow! Dispointing lost for KCC. Now having to play Corbin in the 1st round of the playoffs. I didnt see them losing this game.

You don't play inside your district in the playoffs this season. Knott County will play the # 1 seed in the P-burg/Valley/Bath/Morgan district !!!!
The KHSAA confused too many people with that insane playoff setup last year. I'm glad it's back to normal. I hope it stays that way.
congrats Leslie!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW...Shocked at this outcome! Congrats Leslie!

Why? Because of Knott Co.'s insane strength of schedule? Knott beat East Ridge and Harlan. Not exactly trophy wins. HAve you seen Leslie's schedule? Not to mention the fact that they play with a JV team (Start 6 freshmen on both sides and 1 sophomore)so I'd say this isn't a big shocker to anyone who has kept up with this district. If I'm not mistaken, KNott hasn't won a District game since 1994.
Nice job LC
Horrible!
Congrats Leslie!
Bath Co. vs. Leslie county...should be interesting ....cause bath has the home field...advantage...but we will watch and see the outcome...