Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 39 - Perry County Central 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Great Game Tigers, and Congrats To Lewis On The Record.
So how is this districts seeding looking.
What has happened to Perry Central?
qbdad2011 Wrote:What has happened to Perry Central?

I believe the starting quarterback has been out.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe the starting quarterback has been out.

No he played... They had the lead 25-22 and gave the game away.
dore20 Wrote:No he played... They had the lead 25-22 and gave the game away.

Sounds Like Ole' Bert Browne Is Still In Town Then!!Smile :boosign:
Good game Clay, congrats on Zach Lewis breaking the record. But for the refs who call a personal foul call on 4th down and then replay 4th down then you may need to go back to reffing school. Any time a personal foul is called it goes by the line of scrimmage and its an automatic first down.
BatCat11 Wrote:So how is this districts seeding looking.

Whitley-3-0
Letcher-2-2
Clay-2-1
Perry Central-1-2
North Laurel-0-3

Congrats Clay and Lewis.
bac2369 Wrote:Good game Clay, congrats on Zach Lewis breaking the record. But for the refs who call a personal foul call on 4th down and then replay 4th down then you may need to go back to reffing school. Any time a personal foul is called it goes by the line of scrimmage and its an automatic first down.

I thought that too man.
I knew this would happen! Nice win Clay!
bac2369 Wrote:Good game Clay, congrats on Zach Lewis breaking the record. But for the refs who call a personal foul call on 4th down and then replay 4th down then you may need to go back to reffing school. Any time a personal foul is called it goes by the line of scrimmage and its an automatic first down.

Personal fouls are not automatic first downs in high school. It's as simple as that. I believe they should be on the high school level as well, but the rules say otherwise.

Where was the personal foul marked off from?
I told you this would happen. Thanks Perry you just gave up home field.:lmao: :lmao:
Old Jacket Wrote:I told you this would happen. Thanks Perry you just gave up home field.:lmao: :lmao:

I had give LCC the upper hand on this against Whitley. Show how DUMB i was to go with LCC. PCC may have given up home field, But PCC didnt give up a win against LCC!:Thumbs:
kymom Wrote:I had give LCC the upper hand on this against Whitley. Show how DUMB i was to go with LCC. PCC may have given up home field, But PCC didnt give up a win against LCC!:Thumbs:

But that win dose not matter now because LCC still has a better seed.
dore20 Wrote:But that win dose not matter now because LCC still has a better seed.

The winner between PCC and North Laurel will make the playoffs the loser stay home.
dore20 Wrote:But that win dose not matter now because LCC still has a better seed.

Yes the win does matter all wins matter:letsparty
One Quick Question.

If Clay beats Whitley makes Clay-3-1 and Whitley 3-1 Clays wins district because they beat Whitley in heads up and both are 3-1 . Perry beats North Laurel makes them 2-2 and LCC is already 2-2 and PCC beat LCC so does that make LCC the 4th seed???
kymom Wrote:Yes the win does matter all wins matter:letsparty

No because if they lose to North they dont make the playoffs so it was of no importance.
dore20 Wrote:No because if they lose to North they dont make the playoffs so it was of no importance.

PCC will win the North game.
kymom Wrote:PCC will win the North game.

MIGHT