Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 55 - Paris 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final?
Is there any stats to this game yet?
Is Raceland A Spread Team? If So I Wanna See Some Stats!
About what I expected..COngrats Raceland!
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Is Raceland A Spread Team? If So I Wanna See Some Stats!

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_27789_0
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Is Raceland A Spread Team? If So I Wanna See Some Stats!

Raceland does run the spread offense but make no mistake they are more of a power football team. They will also line up in the bone and run it right at a team. Two very good running backs in Denton and Carver.
FBALL Wrote:Raceland does run the spread offense but make no mistake they are more of a power football team. They will also line up in the bone and run it right at a team. Two very good running backs in Denton and Carver.
Hopefully Coach can load the box and put that fire out. Keep a steady replacement of fresh linemen to wear them down. This game concerns me but I think Russell may have to reach deep to get the win.
jgrubby Wrote:Hopefully Coach can load the box and put that fire out. Keep a steady replacement of fresh linemen to wear them down. This game concerns me but I think Russell may have to reach deep to get the win.
Raceland and Russell don't play this week. But if you load the box on them they will spread you out and burn you with the short passing game. A team has to play great fundamental defense and tackle well if they are going to beat the Rams.
I think that Raceland will go to State in class a.
ballcrazy Wrote:I think that Raceland will go to State in class a.

They certanly have a good shot.:Thumbs:
FBALL Wrote:Raceland and Russell don't play this week. But if you load the box on them they will spread you out and burn you with the short passing game. A team has to play great fundamental defense and tackle well if they are going to beat the Rams.
I didn't say they did you ole scared up "has been".
Raceland is loaded this year
Raceland is good this year