Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. 60 - Phelps 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Estill varsity put up 22 points in the 1st quarter and put JV in starting 2nd quarter.
Humm....Good Win Estill
Phelps needs to combine with Jenkins
qbdad2011 Wrote:Phelps needs to combine with Jenkins

They Obviously Need To Do Something
I just cannot see the Phelps football program lasting much longer. There isn't many students there and the interest for football is way down these days.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just cannot see the Phelps football program lasting much longer. There isn't many students there and the interest for football is way down these days.

Very True, Havent They Had Like 4 Different Coaches The Past 4 Years Or So??
Just out of curiosity...HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ESTILL TO GET TO PHELPS..I have been to both and was lying in bed last night and actually thought how MISERABLE it would have been to have taken this trip on a bus as a player...It would be like pulling hair by hair out in a car...Why would you schedule this game is my question..
When schedules were made 2 years ago, Estill had all 10 games scheduled and then a team backed out on them right at the last moment and they were couldn't find anyone to fill that slot and was afraid that they were only going to have 9 games. At that time, Estill had won 4 maybe 5 games in the past 3 years and Phelps contacted them wanting a game because of a similar situation on thier end. Good luck Phelps with the rest of your season.
As far as the length of time it took for Estill to get to Phelps...it took the same amount that it took Phelps to get there last year. Everyone always says...Phelps is in the middle of no-where but hmm...we have to make the same trip you are also. Stop complaining!
I love that bakery factory on the right side of the road when your close to phelps football field.
The College One Wrote:I love that bakery factory on the right side of the road when your close to phelps football field.
Is that not THE BEST SMELL EVER! LOL..
Is Phelps really that bad? With Estills offense, I would think that 35 points would be a blow out but 60 that is nuts.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is that not THE BEST SMELL EVER! LOL..

Second best!
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Estill varsity put up 22 points in the 1st quarter and put JV in starting 2nd quarter.

The JV is not a joke beating Phelps 38-0 in the last 3 qtrs. They may end up being better than this varsity team.
looked like a close game to me.
I think that Estill Co. is really on the move this year. They are really going to give alot of teams fits with there smash mouth football. If you don't believe me just ask Brethitt! LOL
who do they play Friday?
good job boys :]
basketballwizz Wrote:who do they play Friday?

It's Their Open Week.