Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 65 - Madison Southern 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
i attended this game and it was complete domination by the bell county bobcats. Madison Southern looked real small tonight they didn't have real good size except for a few lineman. Bell county is now 6-0(3-0) will host Sheldon clark this friday night coming, Sheldon Clark will also be undefeated coming to the Bobcat hilton! It will be a battle of the undefeated Teams!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:i attended this game and it was complete domination by the bell county bobcats. Madison Southern looked real small tonight they didn't have real good size except for a few lineman. Bell county is now 6-0(3-0) will host Sheldon clark this friday night coming, Sheldon Clark will also be undefeated coming to the Bobcat hilton! It will be a battle of the undefeated Teams!
Bell will roll easy on SC.
jgrubby Wrote:Bell will roll easy on SC.

Bell ran opening kickoff back for TD. Bell was up 44-0 at end of first quarter. Starting putting on brakes. Bell ran only eight offensive plays in 51-0 first half lead. Even had Merrick go for FG on first down...near national record field goal of 67 yds.!! Would have easily cleared from sixty and been new state record...fell just short!
jgrubby Wrote:Bell will roll easy on SC.

We will have to see I think Sc will come out and supprise every one and get the win. Only time will tell!!:Thumbs:
I'm looking for SC to get the win, but I think both teams need to show up ready to play. It should be a hard fought game. Someone will leave undefeated and I hope it is Bell Co. Good luck Cards.
Yet another impressive victory for the Bobcats... Congrats!
Week after Week Bell find these cream puffs to play wait until they Face Johnson Central
i can't wait to see johnson Central and belfry play this year. Smile
qbdad2011 Wrote:Week after Week Bell find these cream puffs to play wait until they Face Johnson Central

Qbdad2011 Bell county has no choice but to play madison Southern they are in the same distric:Thumbs: :mad:
Jeez...65-0 Bell, lol...Is this team real? Congrats Bell...
qbdad2011 Wrote:Week after Week Bell find these cream puffs to play wait until they Face Johnson Central

When??? Another "scrimmage!!??" :letsparty

It is called a district game. Obviously you are not familiar with the Ky High school football?
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:i can't wait to see johnson Central and belfry play this year. Smile

Unless BC moves up in class or JC moves down in class you'll be waiting a long time.