Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 14 - Middlesboro 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Where are these teams from?
qbdad2011 Wrote:Where are these teams from?

Are you drunk?

Congrats to the Redhounds on a very big win that locks up the #1 seed for them going into the playoffs.
Closer than I excepted, props to Mboro...Congrats Corbin on the win and locking up the #1 seed.
Sounds like a good old fashion, hard hitting football game with these two powerhouses..Congrats Redhounds!!
The game was as expected, hats off to the Redhounds. It is hard to come out of M'boro with a win and I dont care what team you are.
Congrats to a very good Corbin team!
Congrats Corbin. This game was closer than i thought it would be.
Winning at M'boro is NEVER easy. Both teams fought defensively until the end. This was not one of Corbin's better games offensively but we managed to pull it out. Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the season. GO HOUNDS!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Are you drunk?

Congrats to the Redhounds on a very big win that locks up the #1 seed for them going into the playoffs.

Smile Smile Smile Smile
qbdad2011 Wrote:Where are these teams from?

Come on man. first you ask who Tim Couch is and now you ask where middlesboro and corbin are from.:lmao:
congrats to corbin. tough loss to middlesboro
Congrats Corbin
Benchwarmer,
Every time I see your avatar I want to dive under the computer desk! How bout a change? Maybe a nice bunny rabbit or something??

Oh yeah Congrats Corbin.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Are you drunk?

Talking about actually laughing out loud...I did. Too funny!!! Smile Smile Smile
Nice win boys
nice win boys
good win