Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ Taylor County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game in Campbellsville tonight between these two teams. If Wayne County wins, that would change the seeding for the playoffs. If TC wins, they will more than likely be the #1 seed and play Powell County in the first round. A lot at stake tonight and I will be there and update you all when I get home tonight.

Wayne County is 3-2 -- 2-1 in district
Taylor County is 4-2 -- 3-0 in district
Who should win this game Brahma Bull? I am picking Taylor!
What's Chris Thomas status
This game may be close if Thomas is 100%, but if he is not, TC does not have a consistent backup. Wayne County beat a descent Russell County team last week and I think they will win this week also. Taylor is a descent team, and that win against Somerset was one of the biggest upsets in the state in the last several seasons in my opinion.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:What's Chris Thomas status
I do not know Thomas' status as of now. I have asked around and no one seems to have an answer. I still think Wayne will win whether he plays or not. Green County made TC pass the ball and that was smart because they do not have a consistent QB and if you load the box and put pressure on the running game and get pressure on the QB, he makes big mistakes.
Does anyone have any updates on this game?