Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 55th District Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley
Oct 14th 7pm

Winner vs. Pikeville
Oct 16th 7pm

At Shelby Valley.[Image: bdot.gif][Image: bdot.gif][Image: bdot.gif]
Does ER pick up the 3peat?
Shelby Valley is pretty strong this year.

So ill take them 2-1 over Pikeville
Well as of late the team that has been playing better is east ridge- pikeville has fallen to johnson central and shelby valley magoffin- east ridge beat magoffin in the achs preseason tournament and beat johnson central a couple of weeks back.

I'm going to say East Ridge vs. Pikeville in the championship. And whoever wants it the most is going to win 2-1
onlythebest Wrote:Well as of late the team that has been playing better is east ridge- pikeville has fallen to johnson central and shelby valley magoffin- east ridge beat magoffin in the achs preseason tournament and beat johnson central a couple of weeks back.

I'm going to say East Ridge vs. Pikeville in the championship. And whoever wants it the most is going to win 2-1

I've seen all 3 teams play several times this year and I'm going to say it'll be SV and Pikeville with SV taking 2-0
obviously you havent.

if pikeville and valley get to the championship im saying pikeville in an easy 2-0 victory
The tribe has spoken. Congrats Warriors for win against SV!!;]:Cheerlead
Congratulations girls. Each of you played an amazing game and showed a lot of heart. Best of luck in Thursday's game. Do your best and let's hope for a 3-peat!

25-19, 22-25, 30-28 tonight.
Very good game.
Both teams played their hearts out last night, and both deserve to go to the regional tournament. Good luck East Ridge! And great season Valley, way to make us proud! Smile
it was a very good game and so was the pikeville-east ridge game thursday.
ER came up short in the championship game but i think they will beat johnson central the first round of the regional tournament and fight hard to win the whole thing.