Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rays v.s. Red Sox ALCS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Series starts Friday. Who will represent the American League in the World Series?
The Red Sox will!

Boston 2-3
Is this a 7 game series?
If...Then Wrote:The Red Sox will!

Boston 2-3
This makes no sense at all. It's a 7 game series and Boston needs to win more games than Tampa to advance. Wow, please research some before you post.
Since it is a 7 game series, I'll take the Rays in 6 games!!!
Iam a member of Red Sox's nation so the Red Sox's in six . The young Rays pitching will not hold up. Go Sox's/:letsparty
Rays-in 5.
Boston will win it in 5 games Rays collapse under pressure of ALCS
Boston will sweep them. They have been there before. Terry Francona and the Red Sox know what to do and how to win. They not won 2 world series championships since 2004. They have the experience and the leadership and the players to go far!
Boston in 6
Panther Thunder Wrote:This makes no sense at all. It's a 7 game series and Boston needs to win more games than Tampa to advance. Wow, please research some before you post.

I was talking about the first games score.

Post on who you think is gonna win.
Rays in 5.
Boston in 4. Post-season experience will shine!!!
Was announced that Dice-K will go on the mound for Boston in game 1 going up against James Shields for Tampa Bay.
Rays in 5
Sox in 6
-STAT- Wrote:Was announced that Dice-K will go on the mound for Boston in game 1 going up against James Shields for Tampa Bay.

I hope Dice-K is ready.
If...Then Wrote:I was talking about the first games score.

Post on who you think is gonna win.
Nice Save. Rolleyes Rays in 6. Taking 3 at the Trop and 1 in Fenway.
The College One Wrote:I hope Dice-K is ready.

Yeah same here. Boston didn't have a lot of success at the Trop this season. Hopefully Dice-K can command the strike zone and avoid any trouble.
Red Sox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah same here. Boston didn't have a lot of success at the Trop this season. Hopefully Dice-K can command the strike zone and avoid any trouble.

Me and you both! :Thumbs:
Rays and Dodgers in the World Series