Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Co. Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now That Football Is Coming To A End What Does This Season Look Like?
I think it will be a very equal playing field.
Goodluck to all county teams.
Honestly, Betsy Layne will dominate.
And if Wesley Christian has a Team they'll be around 2nd.

If not Adams will be 2nd.
Bobcats big time......
1.south Floyd Weston Little Corey Thornsbury Dylan Hall Should Be Fun.
2. Betsy Layne Defending Champs
3.adams
4.wesley
5. Allen Central
6. Mca
7. Stumbo
8. Allen
I wouldnt count Allen as last just yet. Benny Michael has the boys working hard. They might just surprise a few ppl this year. Although I will have to say the A-team will be down this year, the majority playing will be 7th graders. But look for Allens B-team to have a fairly good year. Who knows. Good luck to all teams.
Dale Hamilton New Raider Coach Things Are Looking Good.
FLOYD CO. FAN Wrote:Dale Hamilton New Raider Coach Things Are Looking Good.

i only seen Dale Hamilton at 1 or 2 of the days that they were conditioning it was mostly Byron Hall and Mason Hall that done all the conditioning.
So Isn't Dale Coaching , BUT THAT STILL SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME
If Bryson Williams Is Back It Will Be Hard To Stop Him And Kody Davis
bobcats all the way......
How is Adams looking?
Bobcats will dominate! I dont think anybody in the county can touch them!!
Will Dylan Hamilton play any Freshman or Jv this year?
Bobcats will dominate and complete the 3-peat. Back-to-Back-to-Back Floyd County Champions!
Raiders Looking To Be Back On Top, IS WESLEY PLAYING A TEAM
Yes. Wesley has a team and they look to be very strong. I happened to go to their Blue/White scrimmage on Monday night and they are a team full of athletes! I would look for big things out of those kids!
Like I said before.
Betsy Layne vs. Wesley in the finals.
Adams will be down if Bryson doesnt come back, he got injured. Cause hes their main squeeze lol.

And yea South Floyd will have a good defense because They do have 2 good rebounders, considering theyve been held back so many times, I can remember them starting for osborne and mcdowell(and they was in 6th grade) when I was a 5th grader and played at Adams.

Everyone one else, would just be there. lol.
Good Luck to all the teams this year Smile
ok Floyd Co. who does SFMS have thats so great?
R The Boys I Mentioned In The Above Post Not Playing, Last 2 Years They Have Always Played B.L. Close I Just Thought With Coret Thornsbury They Would Be Really Good.
1 Bl/wesley 3 Adams 4 South Floyd 5 Acms 6 Mca 7 Allen 8 Jms, Wesley Will Cut The Nets At Acms. In Feb.
only 1 of SF's players were held back they have three big men who can all rebound Dylan Hall Corey Thornsbury and A.J. Johnson who missed all last season due to a broke foot. the also have the best shooter ive seen in awhile in Dakota Justice.
Mr. Blaze thanks for the vote of confidence but its along season.
BLES had blue/white nite last nite and looked real sharp A,B,and C...big men looked to improve alot...watch out for payton case...
I think there is going to be a t.v. program this year on the local channel, cover the boys middle school basketball season. sounds great
Raider76 Wrote:only 1 of SF's players were held back they have three big men who can all rebound Dylan Hall Corey Thornsbury and A.J. Johnson who missed all last season due to a broke foot. the also have the best shooter ive seen in awhile in Dakota Justice.

you all are hypein SF up WAY too much...
wesley c team played in the panaroma yesterday... they look like they will be a strong team.
its all bobcats this year. wesley is the only team capable of stopping them. but i dont see it happening.
excyter21 Wrote:its all bobcats this year. wesley is the only team capable of stopping them. but i dont see it happening.

Never say never..... ALLEN ELEM, beat Wesley in OT last year to go to the finals of the right beaver tourny. Im not bashing any team, and im sure Wesley finished with a better record and everything than Allen at the end. But dont count any team out, upsets happen.
well when i saw wesley play and allen play betsy layne was 10 times better
Pages: 1 2