Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central vs. Leslie County - Oct. 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any Predictions on this District Match-Up
Knott Central in a tight one.
KCC by 2 td's
KCC by a point.
Leslie by 1
I'll take KCC, Late touchdown with less the 2 mins.
knott will be returning everyone that was hurt this week for this game ..knott being healthy will be a good team to see
Louisville Fan Wrote:knott will be returning everyone that was hurt this week for this game ..knott being healthy will be a good team to see

Should be a barn burner. If Knott can get 1-2 scores early they should sail to a nice victory, If not it will be a clutch game. I still see KCC as the better team in this one.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Should be a barn burner. If Knott can get 1-2 scores early they should sail to a nice victory, If not it will be a clutch game. I still see KCC as the better team in this one.
Stats Show that leslie has only scored once in 5 games
i take Knott County by 3+ td's. Leslie has scored 1 td out of 5 games and this was on Clay County's JV late in the fourth.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Leslie by 1

you must really hate Knott county even though they have improved so much within the last year.

Good Luck Patriots!
I know that Leslie Co. has only scored 8 points in 5 games but Knott's D isnt the best in the world, they struggle against any team that can run the ball. I predicted KCC in a tight one. Im thinking it will be a close game but KCC pulls away in the 4th qtr to win by 16.

KCC-28
LC-12
FootballPlayer2020 Wrote:you must really hate Knott county even though they have improved so much within the last year.

Good Luck Patriots!

I could tell you why He's so down on the Patriots....But I'll let him if he chooses!
How many off. and def. starter where out last week?
Benchwarmer Wrote:How many off. and def. starter where out last week?

4 on each side of ball.
Leslie by 6
Knott County 21
Leslie County 19
I'll be surprised if Knott County doesn't win the district rivalry game Friday night.
Leslie
killerb Wrote:I could tell you why He's so down on the Patriots....But I'll let him if he chooses!
GEEEESH.....I just picked a team......I am not down on either of these teams, more like indifferent. If you think you know why I am "down" on the Patriots, PM me and let me know....
What has happened to the Leslie County program in the last few seasons? They usually are a descent team and not we are saying they are underdogs to KCC........
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:GEEEESH.....I just picked a team......I am not down on either of these teams, more like indifferent. If you think you know why I am "down" on the Patriots, PM me and let me know....
KCC by 14+
KCC = )
How Many Players are out this week?
KCC by 3+ TD's. Leslie is way down this year.