Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: .40 Cent Gas Drop in One Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I find it odd that the gas stations in Paintsville have had their gas higher than anybody else around for about a week, then one day after the Apple Festival is over and everybody has already headed back to their homes, they drop .40 cents. Kind of embarrassing. :o
I hate when gas stations do that.
What is the price in Paintsville now? I was there yesterday working the "tiger ears" stand all night!!

When I stopped on my way home I think I paid 3.68 a gallon....
here in McDowell its 3.69
I am not looking forward to coming back to Prestonsburg. Here in Lexington I've seen it at 3.34 and it's been dropping 2 cents every day.
Thing is Paintsville gas price was still 10 cents cheaper during Apple Festival than here in Magoffin where it was 3.85
I think I filled up in Lexington last Friday at $3.41 and I think its around that here in Richmond.
It was 3.49 at BP next to the golf course yesterday. Price gouging at its finest though...holding the prices up knowing the town was going to be jammed packed to try and make an extra dollar...rediculous.
You all defiantly don't want to come to Phelps then...

3.89 a gallon!! Smile
I drove to Chicago last weekend and it was $4.55 in the city!!! Prices are so outrageous
Pburg - 3.35
3.38 at Exxon down here. Mid 3.30's at Exxon in Richlands & Bluefield on Mon. aft.
FC was still over 3.50 at lunch Wed. - guess they're making up for Fantastic Friday a couple of weeks ago.
On Tuesday it was $3.19 in Dry Ridge and around 3.23 in Lexington.
I talked to my cousin who was in Louisville the other day and he said it was $2.97. He also said his car wouldn't go on that cheap **** so he was gonna wait to get back to lexington and 3.40 for it, lol.
I would love to see it get under $3.00 again..I never thought I would be saying that it has a chance!
Just talked to my brother....it's $3.09 in Lexington as of this morning and in some other places in the state it is under $3.00.
It's really awful when we have to get excited about gas going under 3 dollars a gallon.
Not for me....I only get like 14-15 mpg...haha.
Well if the DOW keeps falling we should see 2 dollar gas again real soon. Should be around 2.80 come Monday or Tuesday.
EkyLb Wrote:Well if the DOW keeps falling we should see 2 dollar gas again real soon. Should be around 2.80 come Monday or Tuesday.

Maybe then we can buy groceries and gas!!! Instead of choosing between the two!
IRISH4 Wrote:Not for me....I only get like 14-15 mpg...haha.

I get like 8.
thetribe Wrote:I get like 8.

I get 42 mpg.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I get 42 mpg.

What do you drive??
2008 Kia Rio. They are awesome on gas.
3.04 in Lexington today and 3.17 in Highland Heights.
$2.99 in lexington today.
$3.20 in Louisville.
2.99 pikeville walmart
3.39 in Paintsville but around 3.00 everywhere else. What can you say! Our distributors do a wonderful job keeping prices up. I can't tell that Apple Day being over has caused them to drop it any. They always seem to be .30 higher than Lex., Pikeville and Ashland most of the time.
Yesterday I saw it for $2.94 in Lexington and $3.09 in Prestonsburg.
all it took was the USA to go 700 Billion dollars in debt before gas prices dropped.
Pages: 1 2