Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath County 34 - Powell County 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell came out dead and didnt even score until the fourth quarter. Congrats Bath. Keep your heads up Powell.
Bath County is not a bad team. No suprise here.
i picked Bath to win by 14 not that there that much better but i dont think that Powell Co always gives it there all just what i have seen of them no disrepect to Powell but thats what is seems like to me.
Congrats to Bath.
Came out dead?

28 - 0 to start the 4th quarter. Sounds like they stayed dead.

Ashby ran a coulple of plays and must have realized his ankle was not as healed as he thought. So, the BC coaches just let Metz sink the Pirate ship.

The BC quarterback looked good tonight, if I am not mistaken he scored all of Bath's points by running in for a TD and throwing for the rest.

Bath County had their 2nd string in pretty much the entire 4th quarter - the game was much more lopsided than the score indicates. Powell scored all 20 points in the 4th.

Zack Metz still amazes me at how hard he goes, on both sides of the ball.

Congrats Bath County :Thumbs:
FBALL Wrote:Bath County is not a bad team. No suprise here.

I agree.
Good Job Powell Co. Just keep your heads up. I think Powell county did a pretty good job. Wasn't a loss by much. and Bath co is a good team. So congrats Pirates. But Good Job Bath Co. It Was A Good Game.
Bath is playing some good football this year
powell came out dead, then finally showed some life in the 4th quarter... even if it was the second string that played in the 4th atleast they didn't get shut out
Oh Shucks Wrote:Came out dead?

Ashby ran a coulple of plays and must have realized his ankle was not as healed as he thought. So, the BC coaches just let Metz sink the Pirate ship.

The BC quarterback looked good tonight, if I am not mistaken he scored all of Bath's points by running in for a TD and throwing for the rest.

Bath County had their 2nd string in pretty much the entire 4th quarter - the game was much more lopsided than the score indicates. Powell scored all 20 points in the 4th.

We scored the first one on their starters. Rice slipped a Metz tackle to score a QB keeper. The passing TDs were on the 1st team DBs also. They never came out. 12, 15, & 7. Metz is a good player. Bath is a descent team...We made them look like the 85' Chicago Bears though. They looked like to me, to be on about the same level as us. We missed a "a lot" of tackles in the backfield. Oh Well, forget about it and move on.
blitz43 Wrote:We scored the first one on their starters. Rice slipped a Metz tackle to score a QB keeper. The passing TDs were on the 1st team DBs also. They never came out. 12, 15, & 7. Metz is a good player. Bath is a descent team...We made them look like the 85' Chicago Bears though. They looked like to me, to be on about the same level as us. We missed a "a lot" of tackles in the backfield. Oh Well, forget about it and move on.

Can't wait till the 24th.:kneel: :kneel:
blitz43 Wrote:We scored the first one on their starters. Rice slipped a Metz tackle to score a QB keeper. The passing TDs were on the 1st team DBs also. They never came out. 12, 15, & 7. Metz is a good player. Bath is a descent team...We made them look like the 85' Chicago Bears though. They looked like to me, to be on about the same level as us. We missed a "a lot" of tackles in the backfield. Oh Well, forget about it and move on.

I agree. Bath looked to be on the same level as Powell County - maybe just a little better - around 28 points or so. Rolleyes

Looking at the Bath County roster, #2 Vinegar, is a freshman, I remember seeing him early in the 4th quarter at DB.
Powell stopped the run....but just couldn't stop the pass. Its weird to say that we couldn't stop the pass against Bath. Powell jsut couldn't get nothing going all night. Bath is a very good team.
i didn't see the game but congrats to bath. they are a good team and powell has improved a lot this season. best of luck to both teams next week
bluegrassballa Wrote:Powell stopped the run....but just couldn't stop the pass. Its weird to say that we couldn't stop the pass against Bath. Powell jsut couldn't get nothing going all night. Bath is a very good team.

Why wasn't you at the Clark game?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Why wasn't you at the Clark game?

Umm, why would I be? Lol.
good job to both teams
Oh Shucks Wrote:Came out dead?

Yes it was.