Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tolsia, WV vs. Pike Central - Oct. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday Pike Central @ Tulsa , WV are they anygood? Who wins?
bump......
tolsia is a real small school...they don't have much talent at all and there competition so far this season has been very weak competition resulting in there good record so far.....so my opinion it should be an easy win for pike central
Idk much about Tolsia this year but they are normally good
Hopefully we can pull it off: )
Yeah it for sure wont be an easy win for Central. I will take Tolsia in a victory. They arent a very small school neither, they are 2A which is were PC would be in West Virginia.
Tolsia will win this one
Tosia will win this one by at least 2 touchdowns
TheONLY1 Wrote:tolsia is a real small school...they don't have much talent at all and there competition so far this season has been very weak competition resulting in there good record so far.....so my opinion it should be an easy win for pike central

Tolsia is a AA school, not that small and they are always pretty decent. I think they seem have some talent. sorry to say I think they will win big.
Tolsia will win
TheONLY1 Wrote:tolsia is a real small school...they don't have much talent at all and there competition so far this season has been very weak competition resulting in there good record so far.....so my opinion it should be an easy win for pike central

Smile They are gonna smoke Pike Co. Central.
I think PC will win
tolsa has a good football team every year not great but good. they will give pike central the football after they are done playing with it.

tolsa 35 pike central 7
I played against Tolsia a few years ago and I thought they were good enough to compete with Belfry. But I don't know how they are now. I'll take Tolisa by 3 TD's.
Tolsia has had deep playoff runs in Class AA for years including a runner-up to Wayne two or three years ago. They were hit by graduation loss from one year ago.

# 15 with a 3-2 record they are pretty much in must win this week because AA is tough. Last week they lost to Poca 54-42 and gave up 452 yards and six TD's to one kid last week. Tolsia wins but not by a huge margin.
Central is underated! Has anyone here watched us play?
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Central is underated! Has anyone here watched us play?

You have beat Phelps, the mighty Hornets of Magoffin Co., and East Ridge. All those teams are struggling this year so it's not saying a whole lot. I'm going to go with Tolsia in this one, they have built their program into a winner over the past several seasons.
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Central is underated! Has anyone here watched us play?

You guys will have tests to see if you are or not

This is one of them
TheyKnowMe Wrote:You guys will have tests to see if you are or not

This is one of them

Well its a home game so if anyone wants to come its gonna be a good game!
Tolsia by 21.
I think Pike Central has enough weapons to make this a game. I think it will be closer than most are saying and PC can pull it off if they get any momentum. If Tolsia doesn't give up any big plays then they come out on top.
Pike Central.
MVP2 Wrote:Pike Central.

This guy knows what hes talking about
After a week of thinking about it and seeing some stats i see Tolsia winning this game.
Last year Tulsa absolutely destroyed PC so i'm gonna take them again. Pike Central's only tests were against Hazard and Boyd County and got ran over both times. So i dont see the hawks pulling off this win. Making them 3-3 on the season so far.

Pike Central: 14
Tulsa: 34
And by the way mullinstiger55, you said Pike Central @ Tulsa. In your post you said it's a home game so come and watch. Make up your mind!
BatCat11 Wrote:After a week of thinking about it and seeing some stats i see Tolsia winning this game.

you will see tonight
If...Then Wrote:And by the way mullinstiger55, you said Pike Central @ Tulsa. In your post you said it's a home game so come and watch. Which one is it!

home.. and they didn't destroy us last year -.- its wasn't close but not destroyed
34-7?

Sure was close huh
If...Then Wrote:34-7?

Sure was close huh

how do you know thats the score?
Pages: 1 2