Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central vs. East Ridge - Oct. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this one?
Knott Central by 25+
Knott Central. Not because I know alot about them but because i know ER isnt very good
Well ER is not really doing much this year, I see KC wining But best of luck to both teams.
Knott Central.
Kcc-36
Er-18
The big KCC with the win.
East Ridge in the upset. These kids will continue to fight and get better. On another note, who was #11 for East Ridge that played at Pike Central last Friday??
knott by as many as they want ER just dont have what it takes. hopefully they get better in a couple of years so sc and belfry is not the only ones that kills everyone in there distric
Has Knott improved a lot from last year?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Has Knott improved a lot from last year?

Knott is better this year simply because of maturing another year , both in age and in the weight room.After winning opening game against Harlan 36-14, the Patriots played Perry Central (lost 34-16) could've been closer ,fumble in PCC endzone , and then lost another possible score at end of 1st half when Ratliff had intentional grounding with the Pats at PCC 9 yd line with 30 seconds to go. Lost to SV 46-14 simply because they could not stop the Wildcats running attack . Lost to Corbin 48-14, well it's Corbin.
Kcc is close to getting all their injured players back for the 1st time this season. Should be a good game Friday nite!
Knott-38
East Ridge-12
Knott by 21.
Knott wins this game.
KCC by 10+
I'll take kcc 3+ td's
I dont think KCC has what it takes to compeat with ER. KCC isnt the calibar of a team the ER has played. They arnt no Grundy or Pike Central and definally arnt no Belfry or SC. From what Iv seen KCC has had the ball ran all over them. ER isnt the running team they "used" to be but I think ER can put some points on the board. I think ER is the far better team. I think ER is just to fast and athletic to pull the sweep out of the double wing. I havent seen them do much anyways. Just like last year I see ER beating KCC by 4+ TDS, giving the warriors and HC Brad Allen their first win.
No way, ER will beat KCC by 4TDs. East Ridge has a chance if they can stop KCC run game because KCC isnt a passing team, WRs arent that most tanleted.If ER can estabilish a running game, they'll put numbers on the board but I dont think the Warriors can stop Ratliff and the Pats.

KCC-34
ER-18
Real Badman Wrote:I dont think KCC has what it takes to compeat with ER. KCC isnt the calibar of a team the ER has played. They arnt no Grundy or Pike Central and definally arnt no Belfry or SC. From what Iv seen KCC has had the ball ran all over them. ER isnt the running team they "used" to be but I think ER can put some points on the board. I think ER is the far better team. I think ER is just to fast and athletic to pull the sweep out of the double wing. I havent seen them do much anyways. Just like last year I see ER beating KCC by 4+ TDS, giving the warriors and HC Brad Allen their first win.

Man, learn to spell before you get on here and trash youngsters! Counted 8 mistakes!
Rolleyes :eek:
ER....if they dont pass....
schs_06 Wrote:knott by as many as they want ER just dont have what it takes. hopefully they get better in a couple of years so sc and belfry is not the only ones that kills everyone in there distric

ok if knott is as good as belfry then yea by as many as they want....but know way they will beat them by as many as they want!