Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central's backfield?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chase Richardson, Nate Dillon, Tanner Bratton but what a awsome game the other night from these boy's against Woodford.....

Congrats......Does anyone have the booked stats from this game??????
I don't have any stats, but Central played a very impressive game this past weekend.
It was quite a turn around from getting their teeth kicked in last year.
BuckeyeMania Wrote:It was quite a turn around from getting their teeth kicked in last year.

i guess that is what happends when you learn from ur mistakes!
great job representing eastern kentucky
Great job boys I am proud of you. Keep up the hard work. PHS Mom of Reynolds,Reynolds and Spriggs.
TooFast Wrote:i guess that is what happends when you learn from ur mistakes!

Or when WC offense is anchored around a 6'8" wide reciver And JC's Defense that is anchored around a 5'10" corner
JCpride Wrote:Or when WC offense is anchored around a 6'8" wide receiver And JC's Defense that is anchored around a 5'10" corner

Holy.... how is it possible to be that tall and not clumbsy
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Holy.... how is it possible to be that tall and not clumbsy

Dont ask me but he was a player...Fast and strong and he could catch everything in the air...
JCpride Wrote:Dont ask me but he was a player...Fast and strong and he could catch everything in the air...

Wow most people over 6 4 are clumbsy! The ones that arent have a bright future ahead of them!
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Wow most people over 6 4 are clumbsy! The ones that arent have a bright future ahead of them!

Actually Im not really sure what happened to this kid. He never did finish the season. Hence they didnt beat Mongomery Co. in the post season last year.
JCpride Wrote:Actually Im not really sure what happened to this kid. He never did finish the season. Hence they didnt beat Mongomery Co. in the post season last year.

People probably thoguht he was a giant and got banned from the state : )
we all heard of the regular guys mentioned, and they are a great group, but nobody has mentioned JJ JUDE. All tho he has not got to run the ball a lot,when he does he is a beast. The best thing is he is just a freshman.
JJ is a good back and has made several key runs this season. He still makes freshman mistakes and I emphasize freshman. He will get better in time and has potential to be very good.