Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top Ten (Week 6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. Bell County
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Prestonsburg
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Letcher County Central
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Knox Central
10. Whitley County
rock19701 Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Prestonsburg
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Letcher County Central
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Knox Central
10. Whitley County

No way is this even close!! First, JC should be ranked above Belfry. Second, I don't think Hazard should be 5th.

My rankings:

1. Johnson Central
2. Bell County
3. Ashland
4. Whitley County
5. Belfry
6. Prestonsburg
7. Russell
8. Letcher Co. Central
9. Knox Central
10. Sheldon Clark

Also Hazard, Corbin, Pikeville, Paintsville and some other teams are good as well but just not good enough to make the top 10 for all of the mountains.
Ashland and Russell are not considered mountain teams. I also think the top 10 is starting too look pretty accurate.
EKY Sportster Wrote:No way is this even close!! First, JC should be ranked above Belfry. Second, I don't think Hazard should be 5th.

My rankings:

1. Johnson Central
2. Bell County
3. Ashland
4. Whitley County
5. Belfry
6. Prestonsburg
7. Russell
8. Letcher Co. Central
9. Knox Central
10. Sheldon Clark

Also Hazard, Corbin, Pikeville, Paintsville and some other teams are good as well but just not good enough to make the top 10 for all of the mountains.

Do you seriously think Whitley County should be above Belfry, Prestonsburg and Sheldon Clark? How do you have LCC above SC. LCC lost to PCC and SC beat PCC. That ones pretty easy to me.
I have to agree Letcher Central got beat by Perry Central who Sheldon Clark beat in the opening game of the season. Face it WYMT hasn't respected the SC program since Matney left because every week you see JC highlights but thats not important but one would get they would actually get and cover some games that thir top 10 is involved in.:ChairHit:
EKY Sportster Wrote:No way is this even close!! First, JC should be ranked above Belfry. Second, I don't think Hazard should be 5th.

My rankings:

1. Johnson Central
2. Bell County
3. Ashland
4. Whitley County
5. Belfry
6. Prestonsburg
7. Russell
8. Letcher Co. Central
9. Knox Central
10. Sheldon Clark

BTW, this is a WYMT top ten thread. Ashland and Russell do not count. Corbin is better than three or four of the teams on your list, but its just my opinion, just like you gave yours. The good thing about your JC and Belfry discrepancy is that they get to settle it on the field on November 7th.
Still no Middlesboro but there ranked 6th in State in 2A!!!
I believe sc should be higher then 8th at least 6th.
1. Bell County
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Prestonsburg
5. Hazard
6. Sheldon Clark
7. Corbin
8. Letcher County Central
9. Knox Central
10. Whitley County
1. Bell Co
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Corbin
5. Prestonsburg
6. Hazard
7. Breathitt Co
8. Perry Co Central
9. Whitley Co
10. Letcher Co Central
I would move Corbin down a few spots, but other than that it looks good. I know that Breathitt really can't be put up there right now because of their record, but they're definitely a top 10 team.
Bell Co. Is over-rated, Prestonsburg is under-rated. They should be second behind JC
well one thing is that when sc and p burg played at te beginning of the year they tyed and then sc stopped lc then lc lost by one touchdown 2 p burg dont u think sheldon clark is a little underated
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Bell Co. Is over-rated, Prestonsburg is under-rated. They should be second behind JC

Bell County would smash Pburg.
SC should be higher.
I must say i dont see why LCC is in the top 10 PCC beats them. Other then Perry you have they played. They beat Harlan who got blowed out by Breathitt which the Bobcats is starting to turn thing around. And Lcc should have lost that one . They beat Clay has done what so far. Got beat Knox an LCC.I for got they beat Greenup 1-3, North L 1-4, Leslie 0-4. And LCC has beat North L 21 to 18 That was a tight game. So i was just wondering why they are still rank in the top 10. Iwould say that there better teams out there should be there IMO
Has Bell Co lost a game yet besides the scrimmage against central? and if so to who?
blue60 Wrote:SC should be higher.

Why the only good team that they beat has been Perry. Only won by 4.Lawrence 0-5,East ridge0-5 Magoffin 2-3 Dont know anything about fairland oh. The only team that they have beat dont have a lossing record is perry. So if i was Sheldon Clark i would be very happy and not say to much. Becuase you might make them see that they have messed up IMO :confused:
Bell county is 5-0 (2-0)

Bell co 50 vs Garrad co 6
Whitley co 8 at Bell co 38
Bell co 21 at knox Central 0
Bell co 38 at Rockcastle 0
Bell co 52 at Churchill tn 7

They are open this friday night!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Bell county is 5-0 (2-0)

Bell co 50 vs Garrad co 6
Whitley co 8 at Bell co 38
Bell co 21 at knox Central 0
Bell co 38 at Rockcastle 0
Bell co 52 at Churchill tn 7

They are open this friday night!

same as jc
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Has Bell Co lost a game yet besides the scrimmage against central? and if so to who?

You don't win or lose scrimages!!! If they counted they would not be scrimages.

Bell is not overrated until someone beats them. They have won 15 of the last 16 games. Only lose coming to Lex Cath.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:You don't win or lose scrimages!!! If they counted they would not be scrimages.

Bell is not overrated until someone beats them. They have won 15 of the last 16 games. Only lose coming to Lex Cath.

Shew im sick and tired of hearin that scrimages dont count if they dont count why keep score and why even do it?????? The way u all put it is we will play half speed and not try to score so we can say this dont count right? Thats a joke! You play a scrimage just as hard as u play a game i dont care who u are! End of story JC out played Bell that night....
IMO JC should be #1.
TooFast Wrote:Shew im sick and tired of hearin that scrimages dont count if they dont count why keep score and why even do it?????? The way u all put it is we will play half speed and not try to score so we can say this dont count right? Thats a joke! You play a scrimage just as hard as u play a game i dont care who u are! End of story JC out played Bell that night....

No I am pretty sure scrimages are to see how your players play. You dont play your starters the whole game you dont even play them half of the game. A scrimage are giving the others players a chance to show the coach you deserve a starting poss. Why take a chance to hurt one of your starters in a game that doesnt count. if bell played jc with all of there starters in than bell would have beat them. But it Really Dosent matter it was a scrimage. End Of Story

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
--George Orwell--
schs_06 Wrote:No I am pretty sure scrimages are to see how your players play. You dont play your starters the whole game you dont even play them half of the game. A scrimage are giving the others players a chance to show the coach you deserve a starting poss. Why take a chance to hurt one of your starters in a game that doesnt count. if bell played jc with all of there starters in than bell would have beat them. But it Really Dosent matter it was a scrimage. End Of Story

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
--George Orwell--

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.........thats how it always goes....oh and by the way was u even there????Id dought it so??????but hopefully they will meet and just maybe they will leave those starters in this time so we can actually write down some stats right????Bell is a very good team im not sayin that im just statin from what was showed in the scrimage JC out played them!
No i wasent there. I would have been if i wasent in Afghanistan getting blown up and shot at. Bottem line is it was a scrimage. So what if jc out played them it didnt count for anything. Bell is #1 deal with it JC will have to show that they are # 1 come play off time.
if you got to beat someone in order to be on top then jc will stay under belfry cause they have never beaten the pirates so that should be end of story no questions ask,right?
schs_06 Wrote:No I am pretty sure scrimages are to see how your players play. You dont play your starters the whole game you dont even play them half of the game. A scrimage are giving the others players a chance to show the coach you deserve a starting poss. Why take a chance to hurt one of your starters in a game that doesnt count. if bell played jc with all of there starters in than bell would have beat them. But it Really Dosent matter it was a scrimage. End Of Story

--George Orwell--

I was there and other than 2 pass plays and a long kick off return to set bell county on the 1 yard line or so. Bell county got shut down they could not run against JC. No The starts never come out at the half and it was set up similar to a game. The bell county coach's were mad, (why) because they just give up over 400 yards in rushing lol. Bell got there buts handed to them plain and simple. Lucky for them that it don't count IMO!
cuppett777 Wrote:if you got to beat someone in order to be on top then jc will stay under belfry cause they have never beaten the pirates so that should be end of story no questions ask,right?

Oh it's coming I promise,and I can't wait!
cuppett777 Wrote:if you got to beat someone in order to be on top then jc will stay under belfry cause they have never beaten the pirates so that should be end of story no questions ask,right?

So umm tell me brown what happends when u get a cocky pirate? they sink with the ship! Oh and cuppett777 please tell me u was there for the 06 year scrimage at Belfry what was the final score of that one do u remember umm 42-0 is what it looked like to me so dodged the bullet ther didnt ya buddy!:moon:
Pages: 1 2 3