Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Betsy Layne - Oct. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?

Ill take AC 20+
wow, only 20...

I think Betsy Layne could beat Pikeville if they didnt play as many players as they did.

Both schools will be fighting hard for the win. Its at Betsy Layne, so I will take the LAYNE in a shocker!!!!
Layne has alot of young players AC by alot!
Allen Central.
Allen Central
AC by 4tds
betsylaynealum Wrote:wow, only 20...

I think Betsy Layne could beat Pikeville if they didnt play as many players as they did.

Both schools will be fighting hard for the win. Its at Betsy Layne, so I will take the LAYNE in a shocker!!!!

You know Pikeville beat BL 68-0 right?...If they didnt play as many players:confused: What in the world?Smile
BL- 14
AC- 48

Close early in the 2nd, then AC blows it open.
haha! AC by 4 or more.
AC wins big!
Ill take AC if a blowout if BL even comes to the game lol AC may put 70 to 80 points up on Bl
Ac-46
Bl-12
AC by as many as they want!!
AC has a high powered offense, but AC has been a team that knows what it feels like to take a beating in past seasons and I'm sure they could probabily put up 80 on BL but imo they'll show more class than that and probabily set their starters early. 58-21 AC with a rather easy win.
AC ends the losing skid and blasts BL!!
AC by whatever they want
I just miss the upset last week. AC almost done it. This should not be that close, i say AC by 17. AC keep your hand up. That was a close lose last week. You should get another shoot at Pikeville in the playoffs. AC will be a 3 seeds in the playoffs and they can beat Jenkins, Harlan, or pineville easy.
Allen Central- 42
Betsy Layne- 6
AC
cj2561 Wrote:I just miss the upset last week. AC almost done it. This should not be that close, i say AC by 17. AC keep your hand up. That was a close lose last week. You should get another shoot at Pikeville in the playoffs. AC will be a 3 seeds in the playoffs and they can beat Jenkins, Harlan, or pineville easy.

Why would they not play Paintsville/Pikeville first round of the Playoffs? If they got the 3 spot?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Why would they not play Paintsville/Pikeville first round of the Playoffs? If they got the 3 spot?

This year the first round play-off game is opposing distircts. District 7 vs. District 8. Seed 1 plays seed 4, etc..
Ok Thank You! That is the first time I've heard that. This is my first time back in the area in a while. Sorry bout the confusion, on my part!
Rebels-40
Bobcats-6
AC has got this one in the bag baby!
Central by 40.
Allen Central!
Im goin with Betsy Layne in a close one.
The_Dark_Knight Wrote:You know Pikeville beat BL 68-0 right?...If they didnt play as many players:confused: What in the world?Smile

I think he meant if Pikeville only played 2 players instead of 11.