Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs. South Floyd - Oct. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are your thoughts on this one
South Floyd wins this one easy...im gonna say 36-14
im goin to say south floyd in this one 42-14
SF- 44
Phelps- 12

Howell gets 200 or more yards, 3TD's
Mitchell with 2 TD's
i agree with the dark knight on Howell havin 200 or more yards, 3tds and mitchell havin 2tds but im goin to also say that t.moore has over 100 yards passin
I don't think he will have quite that many yards passing. I will say he will have around 60 maybe 70. But I agree on the Howell and Mitchell thing. Stephens will be back in about 4 weeks.
i'd say that Howell will have 215 yards rushing and 3td's and Mitchell will have 175 yards rushing and 60 yards reciving and Tyler Moore will have 135 passing yards
Howell 170 on the ground and 20 in the air. Mitchell 145 on the ground and 50-60 in the air. Howell 2 rushing td's. Mitchell 1 rushing and 1 receiving td. Moore 85 yards passing 1 td.
Im going to take South Floyd in this one.
No one takes Phelps, I wonder why!
I thought this thread was about the outcome of South Floyd and Phelps, not South Floyds stats??? You say that SF will win easily but they were also supposd to beat Betsty Layne easily and you see what heppend there. Im going with South Floyd on the win but it wont be a blow out, neither team in this game has anything to be bragging about. And by the way it dont matter how many rushing yards and TDs Howell or Mitchell may have or how many yards Moore will have passing, as long as they WIN none of that should matter!!
South Floyd wins it.
South Floyd wins this one 42-12
Well excuse us for being optimistic Jackfrost. We all said SF would win, we was just taking guesses at how everyone would do. No matter what sport or level of that sport, people try to guess how well someone would do. Even in the pros. I take my previous post back, SF wins but Howell and Mitchell combined rush for -56 yards and Moore throws 3 int.
SF by alot!!!!
South Floyd
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well excuse us for being optimistic Jackfrost. We all said SF would win, we was just taking guesses at how everyone would do. No matter what sport or level of that sport, people try to guess how well someone would do. Even in the pros. I take my previous post back, SF wins but Howell and Mitchell combined rush for -56 yards and Moore throws 3 int.

Easy Remorcefull, we all can guess Howell this, Mitchell that, and Moore having his best passing game ever. Remember SF is not a passing team. But i think SF should focus more on the higher number on the score board than with each player. Team effort, team WIN. Worry more about what the team can do instead of each player!! There is more than 3 players on the football field. Who cares if #000 had more rushing yards or td's as long as your team has the most points when the buzzer souds at the end of the 4th. Speaking of the pros........i didn't think Fla. or Ga. would get beat this weekend but they did. Eveyone has an off game.
I take South Floyd. Is Jones still coaching Phelps.
freakonaleash Wrote:I take South Floyd. Is Jones still coaching Phelps.

Jessie Peck is the coach at Phelps. He is doing a really good job up there. He is just in a really tough situation. I think in a couple of years he will have phelps ready to play and win.

Ill take SF in this one. I think they are just to much for phelps. Hope the game is injury free.
SF in a close one,,, is this game played on a thursday
SF
sportsfan22 Wrote:SF in a close one,,, is this game played on a thursday

yes this game will be played on thusday at phelps
SF-42
Phelps-12
South Floyd
SF
I would be the first to commend Phelps on having a team and competing in football, but seriously they just don't have anything this year. South Floyd is definitely down but they should be able to handle Phelps easily.
sf takes this one easily
this game will be pathetic.. what has happen to sf athlete's?
Kentucky97 Wrote:No one takes Phelps, I wonder why!
well I know Phelps is a very small school,Its not that their not any good it is just that their the only school left that hasn't combined with 3 other schools and Kentucky97 that is the answer to your WHY... Thank U Very Much
I am going to have say SF will win this one, but I am not so sure with the state of the program at SF... I am sure a lot of people up Left Beaver are missing Donnie about right now.
Pages: 1 2