Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 37 - Lexington Christian 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Congratulations Raceland on a big win! It looks like the Rams will be undefeated for their October 31st game at Russell. I look forward to watching that one.
With the way Russell played tonight looks like Raceland will be undefeated AFTER they play the DEVILS too......
I thought Raceland would win this game. They are more physical than LCA. I was pretty close on the prediction.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:With the way Russell played tonight looks like Raceland will be undefeated AFTER they play the DEVILS too......
Blasphemy....
Maybe the role of underdog will be good for Russell in that one. It's sort of the opposite of how you would expect a Russell/Raceland game to be.
Congrats to the Rams on pulling out a close one! This must be one of the Rams better teams in a few years. They have had some very quality wins so far!

Good luck the rest of the way!
nice game raceland, i believe this is the best team in a long time. they may have a shot at the dance. need to still get better on the outside, had trouble because lack of strengh and size there.
Heard there was some mighty questionable refin going on in this one, especially at the end. The players have no control over that though and grats on them locking up 1st in the district.
Well!! I say congrats to Race and I hope them the best! I for one have many friends at Race and I admire there ability to play at the level they do, with such a small school enrollment! I credit the coaching staff, and the ballplayers for working so hard, and most of all the fan base, that helps to motivate them to play at this level! This will go down as one of the best R teams to come along, and I am very proud of all E KY players!
Any Rumors????
I would really like to see Raceland and Williamsburg play somewhere down the line in the 1A tournament. Both teams look very similar and both are top 5 in the state in passing. Congrats Raceland on a big win.