Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the Chase to the Championship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to see my favorite driver Tony Stewart win it.
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:I'd like to see my favorite driver Tony Stewart win it.

I quit watching Nascar when Dale got killed. I have heard alot about this chase to the cup. But to be honest I dont know how it works. Do all top 10 drivers points reset and those 10 battle it out for the CUP in the last few races. :thanks:
Yes QQ all the top 10 drivers points reset the 2nd place car is 5 points behind 1st, the 3rd is 10 behind, 4th is 15, ETC And also they give 1 million dollars away for 11th place and thats also another battle.......Id like to see Martin or Wallace win it to be honest about it.
I hope Stewart wins it as you can see on my avatar.
yea yea bcf4l, he will win
i'm going to pull for jeremy mayfeild just cuz he's a kentucky boy even though he drives a dodge... gl to tony stewart though if only jr would have made it i would have someone to pull for
I would like to see Mark Martin win the chase as my sentimental favorite but realistically I think that Tony will end up winning it because he has been on an unbelievable hot streak the last 2 months and he will keep it up all the way into homestead.
"HAMBONe77" Wrote:I would like to see Mark Martin win the chase as my sentimental favorite but realistically I think that Tony will end up winning it because he has been on an unbelievable hot streak the last 2 months and he will keep it up all the way into homestead.

i agree completly i would like to see martin win it this being his last year and all. but ill go with my favorite drives teamate tony stewart to run away with this :flame:
Tony Stewart
go Stewart
YEAH!!! GO Stewart!!!
Go Stewart!!!
I am a HUGE Newman fan.. I would love to see him win it.. He has come a long way this way in the way he drives, and would love to see it happen, BUT if that didnt happen, then I would like to see Stewart win it.. He has shown a lot this season also..
i would like to see martin win it but stewart is the favorite IMO
Well Stewart is looking good, but dont count out Kenseth. He has been as hot as anyone on the track the past few weeks. Newman also looks good sweeping poles for the bush and nextel races this weekend. Btw I am persuaded to cheer for him Mr. Incredible my better half is a Newman fan. Dale Jr is looking good with Eury Jr back to his pits also. He is rolling off 4th Sunday. Just a little bit too late. Would love to see Rusty or Mark win also. Hate to lose the veteran drivers.
It's a tight race now for sure after yesterday's race at Dover. Only 23 points separate the top 6. Kurt Busch may have already dug a hole too deep to make a comeback.
I just want to see one of the old timers win it this year before they retire.

C'mon Rusty and Mark
Rusty's right there 7 points back. I met him in a restaurant a few years back after I had been to the race at the Rock, he's really a nice guy it seemed like.
i hope stewart but hes losing points