Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co 08-09 Schedule and Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:They aren't a horrible team. With the players they have, they got a shot at winning district. They will even make a run for the region. So I don't know where you heard that they are horrible from.

I dont even see a shot at them winning district. Lee Co. will destroy everything powells got, and if lee doesnt estill definetly will. And are you serious, make a run for the region.. Give me a break their gonna have a hard enough time of gettin it up the floor after losin Kinser.
BAMA#1 Wrote:Shut up u think you know everything bout Powell and the district, your nothing and will never be ne thing. Ur just another kid running his mouth and thinking your great but u arnt. So if u dnt have ne thing good to say bout Powell or ne thing bout us than stay off of our post!!!! Wayets lil bro.lmao....

Look like you hit a nerve dballer12.:thatsfunn
Dballer12 Wrote:I dont even see a shot at them winning district. Lee Co. will destroy everything powells got, and if lee doesnt estill definetly will. And are you serious, make a run for the region.. Give me a break their gonna have a hard enough time of gettin it up the floor after losin Kinser.

Well you may not see them but other people sure do. Powell will do fine. They have talent returning. You watch and see.
history in da makin1 Wrote:duh peps r just getting on here to argue or bash on powell...im shocked its gone this far...i just cnt wait to play wolfe

December 4th is comming pretty quick. I guess me and you both are gonna get to see Wolfe beat some pirates to the ground!!!
Dballer12 Wrote:December 4th is comming pretty quick. I guess me and you both are gonna get to see Wolfe beat some pirates to the ground!!!

haha im not forgettin
Wolfe does not stand a chance... I recall Powell an wolfe playing over the summer an Powell won and they didnt even have some of their players... All im gonna say is wolfe u will end to do something very impressive to win cuz i dnt think u can beat powell
wolfe has no big guy down low... powells got arvin, rice , jones and conley
bobcat034 Wrote:wolfe has no big guy down low... powells got arvin, rice , jones and conley

This will help out Powell alot. All four of these guys can put points on the scoreboard. Wolfe has one pretty good kid that i seen but all he does is stand at the 3 point line and shoot all day. If he hits one or two you better get ready for him to jack up 15+ threes that game weither they are falling or not.
Sadly another Powell Co thread is being closed due to classlessness and immaturity.
Pages: 1 2