Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jr cougar with another win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cougar still climbing up.
#1cougarfan Wrote:Cougar still climbing up.

What was the score of the LCC and Belfry games last night?
Remember to post what grade you are talking about....
The LCC Cougars (8th grade) beat Belfry 42-24. It started out as a barn burner. The Pirates and Cougars were trading touchdowns and it looked like this one would go down to the wire. Then, thankfully, the Cougar defense woke up. There was no stopping Dalton Taylor and Chris Tyree. Each had 3 TD's. Cody Conn also had some vicious hits. Both the offensive and defensive lines played like well oiled machines. I think the #1 seed in the Big Sandy Conference is a done deal now. Great game Cougars. :praise: :praise: :praise:
What was the score in the 6th grade game?
CougarBabe Wrote:The LCC Cougars (8th grade) beat Belfry 42-24. It started out as a barn burner. The Pirates and Cougars were trading touchdowns and it looked like this one would go down to the wire. Then, thankfully, the Cougar defense woke up. There was no stopping Dalton Taylor and Chris Tyree. Each had 3 TD's. Cody Conn also had some vicious hits. Both the offensive and defensive lines played like well oiled machines. I think the #1 seed in the Big Sandy Conference is a done deal now. Great game Cougars. :praise: :praise: :praise:

This is the best team BMS has played this year.
BMS Pirate Mom.
Thanks for the compliment! We hope we can keep this momentum rolling. We have had a couple of bumps in road throughout the season with injuries, but these boys never gave up and are playing GREAT right now.

By the way, I overheard our coaches talking about your team after the game. They had nothing but good things to say about their effort on the field as well as how well mannered they were off the field. Sounds like you got some good boys over there in Pirate Land!
I don't remember the score of the 6th grade game, but I know that Belfry came out on top. Good game Pirates!
CougarBabe Wrote:BMS Pirate Mom.
Thanks for the compliment! We hope we can keep this momentum rolling. We have had a couple of bumps in road throughout the season with injuries, but these boys never gave up and are playing GREAT right now.

By the way, I overheard our coaches talking about your team after the game. They had nothing but good things to say about their effort on the field as well as how well mannered they were off the field. Sounds like you got some good boys over there in Pirate Land!

I thank you as well. We have a great bunch of boy's and I am very proud of them.
I for one was really impressed with the Belfry team. Their effort was remarkable and I am shocked that this team lost to Perry and Sebastian particularly the final scores. I for one have watched LCC play Sebastian, Hazard, Perry and Johnson Central and I think that Belfry is as good if not better than all of them. I am glad that our offense showed up to play last night or our boys would have had their 2nd loss in the conference. Well played game by both teams and one heck of a game to watch. I personally feel like the score doesn't really show how close this game really was. Well worth the money that I spent getting in the gate.