Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kenny Chesney's Marriage Annulled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kenny Chesney and Rene Zellweger has annulled their marriage ... don't know any details.. If I find some I will post them
Hmm...welll

BallaBaby

That sucks, how long did they actually last?
Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney Split (AP)

LOS ANGELES - Bridget Jones is untying the knot. Renee Zellweger, who played the lovelorn Brit in "Bridget Jones's Diary," and country music star Kenny Chesney will have their four-month-old marriage annulled, Chesney's publicist, Holly Gleason, and Zellweger's Los Angeles-based publicist Nanci Ryder, confirmed to The Associated Press on Thursday.

In court papers filed Wednesday, Zellweger listed "fraud" as the reason for the breakup but did not elaborate.

A phone call to her attorney was not immediately returned, nor was a call to Gleason later in the day regarding the fraud claim.

People magazine and "Entertainment Tonight" first reported the breakup, which brings to an end a whirlwind romance that began shortly before a surprise wedding in May.
Hmm wedding in may thats what 4 months, thats a lil bit better than brittany spears at least......And what is wrong with Famous people today? Do they think divorce is easy? Idk what its like but I have seen people go through it and it is horrible. Ahh whatever floats their boat is all I can say.......
I heard on the radio that since they got married they had only spent a total of 15 days together due to their schedules.
I don't think she is all that hot anyways. If I were Kenny Chensey touring around this country with girls wanting him everywhere I would not be married to anyone period.
Well Kenny said she had him from hello, looks like she left him at goodbye. Hate to hear that but hey not many "star & star" marriages work out. They need to make someone else rich. Share the wealth guys come on lol.
Like they said on the Today show today, you shouldnt marry your stalkers.. They said that he would have been considered that considering he wrote a song about her before knowin her lol..
But as I understood it, she was led in the marriage under false pretenses, as said on a show on tv.. but you can take that as hear say, but i honestly dont see how you marry under false pretenses lol