Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs. Churchill Volunteer, TN - Sept. 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calpreps.com projects that Bell County will win this 46-0... I've trusted calpreps in the past and I'll go with them this week as well. I'll take the Bobcats by 3+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Bell co is 4-0 Churchill is 0-4
Bell co can name the score in
this one.
Volunteer is 1-3.

Sullivan East L 6-20
Cocke Co. W 34-7
Clintwood (Va) L 16-33
Daniel Boone L 18-34

They lost a lot from last year I believe including their two stars, qb Keith Cradic and rb Shane Barlow. It appears the running game took the biggest hit. Volunteer didn't even have positive rushing yards in three of the four games so far this season (exception being the lone win). They do have another Cradic (Luke) back in at qb who's doing pretty good.

Bell Co. should win this one easily.
I wonder how long of a drive it will be to Church hill?

Bell rolled last year I expect the same this year as well. Volunteer was a pretty good football team last year but Bell scored a few on defense early. I think Vol. could have been the 2nd best team in our district last year.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I wonder how long of a drive it will be to Church hill?

Bell rolled last year I expect the same this year as well. Volunteer was a pretty good football team last year but Bell scored a few on defense early. I think Vol. could have been the 2nd best team in our district last year.

Here is directions...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Pinevill...d&2z=37642