Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Palin seeks advice from Bono!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/23/p...index.html

Palin is getting ready for her debate with Biden and doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to foreign policy so she needs a crash course.
Who care's about foreign policy, most people just go with the flow on this issue anyhow. I think we as a country, maybe better off if we stay out of the affairs of other countries and start worrying about what's happening at home
basketballwizz Wrote:devils wins why dont you get a life picking on girls should be out of your youth. grew up just vote Mccain and do yourself a favor because you know nothing about life. Why dont you join the army and see it frist hand.........

I am a decorated veteran of the US Navy and served in the 1st Gulf War. I prefer picking on you and your kind. :redboxer:
Navajo4life Wrote:Who care's about foreign policy, most people just go with the flow on this issue anyhow. I think we as a country, maybe better off if we stay out of the affairs of other countries and start worrying about what's happening at home
That's what got us in this mess to begin with pal!
thecavemaster Wrote:As far as I know, jesus never joined the Jewish fighting men. Was he yellow? Picking on girls? Girls who want to ban books are fair game. By the way, seen the Newsweek on Palin? She is pictured sitting on a couch with a Grizzly Bear throw, head and all. I think she can fend for herself.
Are you there God? It's me Sarah.....:lmao:
Didn't Bono help with the conflict in Ireland between England and Ireland and the fallout between those two countries in Northern Ireland.
launchpad4 Wrote:Didn't Bono help with the conflict in Ireland between England and Ireland and the fallout between those two countries in Northern Ireland.
If you think Music can change a political landscape then yes. The Unforgetable Fire!