Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dametri Travis Playing Basketball?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else heard rumor of this?
Who?
He goes to Perry Central and is a very good football player...
Im pretty sure he is. It will be a deep backcourt this year for the dores with D. Amis, J. Amis, J.Watts, C. Noble, T. Mullins and D. Travis.
Doesnt every school have football players who play basketball? What grade is he going to be in, has he played before? Height, weight, anything besides a name?
Never heard of him.
From what I have heard, Dmitri is playing. He was injured during football season last year and did not play basketball. He should be the quickest guard in the region and , probably, the best defender on a PCC team that is very strong defensively, already.
I've never heard of him, has he ever played Varsity basketball? What grade is he in?
Demetri will own a starting spot for PCC if he plays. I see 4 of the starters as Travis, D Amis, Noble, Maggard. They could give Hazard a run for their money in the 54th.
No matter is he play or not. At PCC it is how much money u got if u play or not.
cj2561 Wrote:No matter is he play or not. At PCC it is how much money u got if u play or not.

Are you serious, you my friend really do not know anything about....well anything. For example, Chris Noble's family has struggles and he starts every game. Get you head out of your *** pal.
dore20 Wrote:Are you serious, you my friend really do not know anything about....well anything. For example, Chris Noble's family has struggles and he starts every game. Get you head out of your *** pal.

Noble is one of the top two players on the team. He could start for any 14th region team and make a difference.
Blocked Shot Wrote:Noble is one of the top two players on the team. He could start for any 14th region team and make a difference.

Exactly, i was just showing that money dose not effect how much p.t. you get.