Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian vs. Raceland - Sept. 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take the Rams in this one close.

Predictions & thoughts?
lexington christian by 14!!!
Raceland by 7.
Raceland
LCA by 2 TD's
Raceland by 1 point 28 to 27.
I'll take LCA, by 1 td.
depends on LCA's size.
Rams by 21 if they dont fumble......
Lexington Christian is the best team in Lexington. Catholic included. I'll take LCA by 2TD's.
Hey IRTW,, have you seen LCA this year??? I have not but I have seen Raceland 2 times and they can beat you either way.. They are known as a passing team but when youhave 2 rushers that can not be stopped it makes it even harder to beat them....
I am going with LCA in an absolute "Slobber-knocker!
The key to this game is going to be which defense can make the most stops. LCA's offense is really good but their defense is suspect in my opinion. Raceland has a solid offense and a pretty good defense. To me it is a matter of which defense comes up with the most stops.
LCA by 3
LCA by 7.
We seriously need to bring up last years thread about this game. I totally just had a major case of deja vu. It was almost like the exact same posts.
Its off to the "Races" with Raceland taking this barn-burner 35 - 31.
Raceland by 3,
raceland @ home in close one
Lex. - 21
Raceland - 28
Should be a good game.
I think both teams score and score alot.

Raceland is the more physical football team IMO

Raceland 42
LCA 38
Raceland.
After seeing the size of LCA's back, I am wanting to give them the edge. It does seem they don't have much of a D. Raceland is big up front, but very small after that front line. If that big ol boy @ TB can get to the second level consistently, LCA may be able to keep their D off the field and control the clock and pull out the win.
gonna be a shoot out, raceland in the end, but not by much
You have got to be kidding me. LCA is a step higher then Raceland. I say last year repeat. Raceland's heads are getting too big. Russell players heads got too big and we got humiliated. I say Raceland suprises LCA in first half with LCA pulling it in halfway through the 3rd quarter. LCA 38 Raceland 24
The difference betweeen Russell and raceland is that Raceland will beat us this year if dont play our best against them.. People think that the schedule hinders us by playing a Single A team.. But when you get beat by them it aint funny !!!!!!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:The difference betweeen Russell and raceland is that Raceland will beat us this year if dont play our best against them.. People think that the schedule hinders us by playing a Single A team.. But when you get beat by them it aint funny !!!!!!

Devil, I don't think Raceland is the team that is hindering Russell.:thumpsup: Raceland is a good football team.
Raceland line is very strong. Don't know much about LCA this year except that there always a power house. But the Ramblers will be in your face all night. As for Raceland and Russell. If the Red Devils don't make some changes on the line. Raceland will win in the HANK this year, and what an embarrassment that would be to the Devil followers, players, coaches.
Raceland wins 24 - 21.