Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pakistan Troops Open Fire on U.S. Choppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should have gunned them down imo. What are they gonna do? Tell us we can't come into their borders and kill Taliban members, they are already doing that.
Beetle01 Wrote:Should have gunned them down imo. What are they gonna do? Tell us we can't come into their borders and kill Taliban members, they are already doing that.

"Hey, let's bomb paradise and put in a parking lot...America has so many cars...let's ship 'em over and park 'em." "What are they gonna do" says the bully on the playground.
Don't shoot at our troops. There's better ways to go about it. Especially since we are the country keeping India from wiping Pakistan off the face of the Earth.
There isn't a win /win situation in this region. The end result will be very bad. I say lets just get on with it and kill Osama already!

Geez!

I thought Bush was gonna "make sure the people who knocked these buildings down hear from all of us pretty soon".

So far they haven't got the message.

All you folks that belived that garbage and voted for Bush out of fear of terrorists have been duped. Bush's best friend is Al Qaida becasue without him Bush doesn't have anyone to protect us from by taking away our rights and increasing presidential powers.
DevilsWin Wrote:There isn't a win /win situation in this region. The end result will be very bad. I say lets just get on with it and kill Osama already!

Geez!

I thought Bush was gonna "make sure the people who knocked these buildings down hear from all of us pretty soon".

So far they haven't got the message.

All you folks that belived that garbage and voted for Bush out of fear of terrorists have been duped. Bush's best friend is Al Qaida becasue without him Bush doesn't have anyone to protect us from by taking away our rights and increasing presidential powers.

Are you serious? America is still a free state. Are you suggesting that terrorism wasn't a major issue in the last election, and isn't a major issue now?

They haven't got the message....So I guess they think they have made their point to us so they haven't attacked us anymore? There is a reason we have not been attacked on U.S soil.

With your line a thinking on this issue, I could easliy say that the insurgents in Iraq are Sen. Obama's best friend because if the U.S. had already completely liberated Iraq, Sen. McCain would be 20 percentage points ahead. With this thinking one could say that Sen. Obama hopes that America fails in Iraq and goes into a depression so he could gain votes due to people wanting a change. I know Sen. Obama does not want America to fail, just like I know President Bush is not friends with terrorists.
The one thing about Obama supporters I find interesting. Is most of them are down and out. Most of them think their life is terrible and they fall for Obama's lies of change and bipartisanship thinking that it is GW's fault that their life is in turmoil.
Beetle01 Wrote:The one thing about Obama supporters I find interesting. Is most of them are down and out. Most of them think their life is terrible and they fall for Obama's lies of change and bipartisanship thinking that it is GW's fault that their life is in turmoil.

And, of course, you have a representative sample. I find it interesting that it was the down and out, the social outcasts who "gladly" heard jesus. When he said, "Blessed are the poor," oh how they fell for it! Your suggestion here is nonsense.
Beetle01 Wrote:The one thing about Obama supporters I find interesting. Is most of them are down and out. Most of them think their life is terrible and they fall for Obama's lies of change and bipartisanship thinking that it is GW's fault that their life is in turmoil.
I don't know any of the Down and Out types you are talking about but I do know a bunch of em that are very angry! Maybe more angry than the Republicans were when Clinton was under investigation and delving into "nation building". Heck that's how we all came to know Rush Limbaugh. Without Bubba you don't get the pill popping loudmouth Rush.