Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County wins Pride of Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paced by the guard play of Katellyn Newsome, Hannah Burkett and Paige Hammond Martin County defeated Herald Whitaker 62 - 30 to win their second straight Pride of Mountains Sunday. Martin Co. downed a good PIkeville team in the semifinals 39 - 31 and Herald Whitaker downed Johnson County 8th grade 37 - 27. MC is now 18 - 0 on the season.
Newsome was named the Most Outstanding Player, Burkett received the Robin Harmon Award. The all tournament team consisted of Burkett, Hammond, Jodi Jude, Kandace Porter and Katie Begley from MC, Morgan Arnett, Morgan Connelly , Madison Reed and Jamie Castle from Herlad Whitaker, Montona Blair, Claire Johnson and Chelsia Mullins from Johnson County and Rachel Smith, Rachel Potter and Amber Sexton from Pikeville. Congrats to the Lady Cards.:moon:
Sir,

I feel that I deserve an explanation regarding the private message that you sent me. That message should have never been sent if that wasn't going to be the situation. My player actually showed up, just to get let down.

Thanks