Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 (Week 5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Bell County
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Prestonsburg
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Letcher County Central
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Perry Central
10. Rockcastle County
great sheldon clark up 2 spots..:rockon:
qbdad2011 Wrote:great sheldon clark up 2 spots..:rockon:

They are up one they were #9 last week!
Didnt expect to see Perry Central in there this week. But Congrads to the Commodores.
Looks pretty good to me.
Rock just got beat 38-0. why are they in this?
I think Corbin should be ahead of Hazard. They have a loss.
By far the most accurate so far....ive been saying this order since week 1!!!! lmao
Rock is on here because they have the potencial to beat any of these teams on a given night must have just had a bad game?????? they are usually really good?
bout time pcc gets in top 10
the dark wizard Wrote:Rock just got beat 38-0. why are they in this?

Didn't Rock get beaten by Bell though? When the #10 team is beaten by the #1, it doesn't mean either team is less or worse, it simply means that the #11 and lower teams wouldn't, in the opinions of the authors of the list, beat the #10 team.

Who else would be #10?
Glad to see Sheldon Clark up 2 spots Hopefully they move up 5 or 6 spots next week.

The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave...
--Patrick Henry--
i see perry going atleast in the top 5 after they defeat hazard...
hopefully..lol..but im feeling it
looking for p-burg to be 3rd in a couple of weeks..
sportsfan22 Wrote:looking for p-burg to be 3rd in a couple of weeks..

Central would have to lose by more than 2 scores vs. Woodford Co. for that to happen, IMO...
the dark wizard Wrote:Rock just got beat 38-0. why are they in this?

Because they are good. They are probally still a top 5 team in the mtns. Behind Bell, JC, Corbin and Belfry. Any of the others I think Rock would beat.
Perry Central is ranked a bit too high in my opinion. Let them knock off Hazard, then they'll be deserving of a spot in the Mountain Top 10.
Cannot believe Knox Central isn't in it but Perry Central is.
Box Top Wrote:Cannot believe Knox Central isn't in it but Perry Central is.

Who has KC beat that makes them worthy of being in? PCC beat a good LCC team.
kymom Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Prestonsburg
5. Hazard
6. Corbin
7. Letcher County Central
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Perry Central
10. Rockcastle County
Do they only look at the records when making this list?
looks good
Theres no way Belfry should be ahead of Johnson Central.Who in the world does the ranking for WYMT. Do they go get it from people out on the street?

Looks like a little Golden Eagles envy goin on.
kybaseball Wrote:Theres no way Belfry should be ahead of Johnson Central.Who in the world does the ranking for WYMT. Do they go get it from people out on the street?

Looks like a little Golden Eagles envy goin on.

By who??? Certainly not by any Belfry Pirate past, present or future...Tongueirate04: Once a Pirate, always a Pirate!!!!Confusedmallchee
I think you could easily move Corbin up to the 4 spot and SC up to the 5 spot.
If Knox central wins tonight will
they be in the top ten ?