Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Pike Central - Sept. 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who wins?
The Hawks!
Central.

cecokly

After ER dismal football outing last week who in their right mind would pick East Ridge. Hawks win it going away 36-14:rockon:
East ridge gets thumped again after losing there last two games by 58 points to two rly great teams and they will be down after starting the season out horriable. Pike central 42 - 12
East Ridge will pull this one out. They haven't given up. They need to limit the amount of missed tackles and mental mistakes.
Im gonna say Central ..East Ridge just cant get their act together
haven't seen Pike Central yet but after seeing East Ridge Friday I'll take the Hawks:letsparty
Pike Central no problem..
Pike with little struggle
Pike Central has this one!
Once again IMO ER can win this game, They aren't going up against a 3A power house like they have been the past two weeks. ER can win this game....If they can run the ball that is.
Pike Central: 34
East Ridge: 14
pc wins preatty easy
Central
Would like to see East Ridge come out and beat Pike Central after some bad showings to start out. Best of luck to both teams.
PC wins aclose one if ER comes to play.Keep working ER it takes years.
IMO.....East Ridge will win this 1.....but not by much....only of they can run the ball and not pass so much.....b/c i played last yr and we threw two many pics and and only lost bye 12!
Pcc.
both teams have decent backs but weak up front. I think pc line is stronger and will win easy for that reason.