Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biology Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me and ballababy need some help with our biology homework ........

so if anyone is good in biology please help us lol
thanks

BallaBaby

PLEASE HELP!! Our homework is due tomorrow morning and we only have 4 questions that need to be answered.
what are the questions??
contrast: granulated nuclei with agranulated nuclei
theres one question
what is a nucleated cell?

what is an anucleated cell?

is an unfertilized egg a haploid or diploid cell?

are sperm haploid/monoploid or diploid cells?
:confused:
THey have something to do with bone marrow and red blood cells. Ill see what I can dig up for ya.
thanks a lot QQ.. if you can find any answers you can give them to me on aim or just post them on here...
Nucleated Red Blood Cells (NRBC) - Nucleated erythrocytes may be seen in four general circumstances: acute systemic hypoxia ( e.g., acute pulmonary edema); intense erythropoietin stimulation; infiltrative narrow processes; and extramedullary erythropoiesis. The cells are usually orthochromic erythroblasts; younger forms are only rarely seen.
Nonnucleated erythrocytes containing such inclusions are called siderocytes ; nucleated red cells are termed sideroblasts. Inclusions contain iron is provided by a positive Prussian blue reaction
Scientists theorize that mitochondria were prokaryotic (non-nucleated) cells that developed a symbiotic relationship with eukaryotic (nucleated) cells. Mitochondria entered eukaryotic cells receiving protection from the environment. In return, mitochondria supplied energy to its host. The more energy needed by the cell, the more mitochondria are present. Because mitochondria contain their own DNA, they can divide to match increasing energy needs within the cell independently of the nucleus. Thus high-energy muscle and liver cells may contain as many as 2,500 mitochondria while epidermal cells may only contain 500.
thanks.. i'm not very good in biology lol.. and i have a test tom Sad
Most nucleated cells express between 10 to4th power to 10 to the 6th power surface MHC class I or class II molecules either constitutively or as a result of cytokine induction
Don't let him fool you...QQ uses Google Smile
lol.. i couldnt find it on google.. so he's a lot smarter than i am

BallaBaby

Thanks QQ
Beef Wrote:Don't let him fool you...QQ uses Google Smile

Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
**** qq. That sounded really umm. smart lol...

BallaBaby

Thanks everyone, turns out we didn't even have to answer the questions, we just had to turn in our drawings. All that hard work for nothing 15th...lol
I know.. i stayed up all night for nothing.. ahh.. that's okay though.. at least we had it incase we needed it