Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis Co. vs. Powell Co. - Sept. 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins it? I think Powell improves to 4-1 in a blowout victory. Go Pirates!!!:1:
That was a good win and shock to me!
powell by 21+
I'll say Powell by 4 Td's.
Congrats to Powell County on a great season so far. I think the Pirates win this one easily. They should have their first winning season this year. They've gained my respect. Looks like Coach Whitaker has taught those boys how to play some football.
Powell...
They Have Drastically Improved From Last Year.
Look For A Winning Season From This Pirate Team.
Big Grin
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Powell...
They Have Drastically Improved From Last Year.
Look For A Winning Season From This Pirate Team.
Big Grin

Thanks for the support!!
I seen the score PC must have played very good! I don't anything about LC. So I will go with PC.
Powell Co. wins big
Powell
it is powell's homecoming so they are going to be on a mission. i take powell co. by 3 td's
If Lewis County still ran the spread and they learn how to tackle a little better I would say Lewis. But I think Coach Whitaker will have his boys ready to battle and beat Lewis County big.
Powell County should win this game, but i want to say good luck to Lewis Co...
Powell should win this game with ease if their head is on straight, play defense the way they know how and this will be another shut out.
I'll go with PCHS in this game.
BTW, That is pretty classy...all these Estill Co. posters giving some props to the Pirates.
blitz43 Wrote:I'll go with PCHS in this game.
BTW, That is pretty classy...all these Estill Co. posters giving some props to the Pirates.

Heck...maybe if we start bein nice to each other we can consolidate like all these other kentucky schools are. lol just kidding...would NEVER happen, but it's kinda funny to think about
what kind of offense is LC running now??
ecqb8 Wrote:Heck...maybe if we start bein nice to each other we can consolidate like all these other kentucky schools are. lol just kidding...would NEVER happen, but it's kinda funny to think about

Now, I wouldn't take it that far, lol. But it is cool to think about.
powell
by as much as they want.
Quote:Heck...maybe if we start bein nice to each other we can consolidate like all these other kentucky schools are. lol just kidding...would NEVER happen, but it's kinda funny to think about

ha, yeah thats real cute...Smile
Powell should win pushing their record to 4-1. Good Luck to both.
ecqb8 Wrote:Heck...maybe if we start bein nice to each other we can consolidate like all these other kentucky schools are. lol just kidding...would NEVER happen, but it's kinda funny to think about
:lmao: Go get the Panthers!
ecqb8 Wrote:Congrats to Powell County on a great season so far. I think the Pirates win this one easily. They should have their first winning season this year. They've gained my respect. Looks like Coach Whitaker has taught those boys how to play some football.

yeah that why we going on a winning season this year and next year we will go undefeatedBig Grin
go pirates
Why don't you all just start hugging or something...LOL
Pirates win big this week!
PC 35 -- LC 12
jace7 Wrote:Why don't you all just start hugging or something...LOL
PC 35 -- LC 12

Go find a rock to crawl under., BTW, thanks for picking Powell Co.

Haha...Never Gonna Happen Smile
Although I Am Impressed With The Respect These Two Teams Seem To Have For Each Other This Year...
But Yes...It Is Funny To Think About.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Haha...Never Gonna Happen Smile
Although I Am Impressed With The Respect These Two Teams Seem To Have For Each Other This Year...
But Yes...It Is Funny To Think About.

They might as well. I have heard of Powell and Estill football players hanging out and getting along. But back to the Powell and Lewis game. My prediction will be starters will play through the 3rd and score 50+ then it will be a JV game.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Haha...Never Gonna Happen Smile
Although I Am Impressed With The Respect These Two Teams Seem To Have For Each Other This Year...But Yes...It Is Funny To Think About.

Me and you both. There isn't much argueing or anything.
jace7 Wrote:Why don't you all just start hugging or something...LOL
PC 35 -- LC 12

Lewis will not score unless Powell lets them, unless they have improved significantly.
Pages: 1 2