Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt vs. Estill [Updates]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a call from the game and it is 0-0 in the 3rd quarter. Breathitt dropped at least three TD passes and is looking bad..........Geeeesh:eek:
As bad as I hate to admit it, Breathitt is just not that good this year........
Wait til they get in practice after this week lol
7-0 Breathitt with around 8:00 minutes to go in the game...Estill is @ the Breathitt 7 yard line 1st and goal. Breathitt ran a fumble back for a td that made it 7-0.
Sounds like a good defensive battle.....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:7-0 Breathitt with around 8:00 minutes to go in the game...Estill is @ the Breathitt 7 yard line 1st and 10. Breathitt ran a fumble back for a td that made it 7-0.

They can gain a first down if they go 3 yards deep into the endzone? Wink
:ChairHit:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:They can gain a first down if they go 3 yards deep into the endzone? Wink
7-6 Breathitt with 2:49 to go. Estill went for two and did not get it. Breathitt has the ball @ the BHS 40 1st and 10.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:7-6 Breathitt with 2:49 to go. Estill went for two and did not get it. Breathitt has the ball @ the BHS 40 1st and 10.

Gutsy call by the Estill head coach.
Can any one say anything good about Estill?
basketballwizz Wrote:Can any one say anything good about Estill?

They seem to be playing some excellent defense, they haven't allowed an offensive TD to Breathitt
They are a really good defensive team......
Is it final yet?
basketballwizz Wrote:Can any one say anything good about Estill?

They proved a ton of BGR predictions wrong. Most were saying Breathitt by at least 3+ TDs and predicting Breathitt would put up somewhere between 35-55 points.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is it final yet?
Waiting on a call from my dad...Hang on and I will call him......7-6 Breathitt [Final}
It over 7-6
basketballwizz Wrote:It over 7-6
Was told that Breathitt only threw the ball 3-4 tines the whole game, and those passes were dropped and would have been easy touchdowns......Things have changed in Jackson as far as the way they play.......