Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is JC's '08 team as good as or better than JC in '06?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally think they have the weapons to be just as good but they lack a lil in confidence and experience any thoughts???????
IMO the 06 team was one of the top 5 best teams that I have ever seen at the high school level. They were so fun to watch. They also had a very dominate defense. I think that the 06 team is way better than this team.
You must have not been around a long time to see some good teams if they were top 5 all time.
IRISH4 Wrote:You must have not been around a long time to see some good teams if they were top 5 all time.

Its just my opinion.
06 team was very good and i believe this 08 team has all the potential in the world to be just as good ...if not better:Thumbs:

JC 08' team is great but I dont think it is as good as the 06' team... Yet!
I think that this '08 JC team has a lot of potential to be the best team to ever grace the halls at Central. If they can click on all cylinders then I will say yes, they will be as good as the '06 squad.
I'll take the 06 team. Those boys were tough. Not taking anything from these boys though. Great group of kids and hard nosed, will fight you to the bitter end. Just stating my opinion.
I've watched both teams and to me this 08 team im more inthused about the sport then the 07 team but i believe that the most inthused team was the 06 team every time a player made a big play the whole team congradulated him the crowd back him up.......with both of those that made the team closer and made them play with an edge...its hard to stop a team that is full of love for the game!
Way to early to declare a team one of the best ever from a school. Ask this question in late Oct. & early Nov.
No disrespect to this year's Eagles because they are very good, BUT..... the 06 Eagles were a better team. No doubt about it! If the 06 team had played as the 07 team, they would have been State Champs IMO!