Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby County vs. Johnson Central - Sept. 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm gonna go with JC
Yea, Johnson Central have this game in the bag.
Don't be so quick to pull the trigger JohnsonCentralPride does anyone kno anythig about Shelby County i mean im goin with JC in every game but i like to kno what im goin against!
TooFast Wrote:Don't be so quick to pull the trigger JohnsonCentralPride does anyone kno anythig about Shelby County i mean im goin with JC in every game but i like to kno what im goin against!

I'm not jumping the gun here. I just base my opinion on statistics and team effort really, and my opinion is that this will be a win for JCHS
Shew man i hope ur right! See ya at the game!
JC
Shelby County
Lost to North Bullitt 27-14

Lost to North Hardin 30-33

Both of those teams are undefeated.

Lafayette defeated Shawnee 42-6 which north bullitt defeated Lafayette 28-21

So based on this info alone I gather that Shelby County seems to be a much better team than Shawnee.This will be no easy task for Central.
That may be true, maybe Shelby Co. Will actually give us our $5 worth. In the end im sure JC will come away with it though...
i have watched shelby county and for all of you that think this will be an easy game....think again....i watched them play north hardin at north and sc qb is for real likes to throw the deep ball and johnson central has some problem covering the deep ball as shown against bryan station......i hope central wins but this is a reall good team and they are quick and athletic......Good luck JC!!!!
North hardin isnt undefeated...... last i heard north is 1-2......my soon to be brother-in-law plays for north
Big_Wiggle33 Wrote:North hardin isnt undefeated...... last i heard north is 1-2......my soon to be brother-in-law plays for north

Yeah, that's correct I must have go the wrong one but they lost to Bowling Green 28-7 and Warren Central 34-19 two pretty teams also.
I think Shelby will give Johnson Central a much better game than Shawnee would have.
north is a pretty good team just make too many mistakes from the qb position
Shelby co will give them a good game....they like to pass alot and if the recievers are on tommorrow night it will be a shootout because Sc qb is dead on throwing and if a reciever hadn't dropped 2 passes it would have been more against north....so they are pretty good........i heard one of their recievers was hurt....if thats true thats in JC's adv. because that guy is one of the qb's favorite targets
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah, that's correct I must have go the wrong one but they lost to Bowling Green 28-7 and Warren Central 34-19 two pretty teams also.

I agree, they are pretty teams.
allseasonfan Wrote:I agree, they are pretty teams.

I know Johnson Central is a pretty good team also.It should be a dandy of a game.
SC is athletic and quick. But young. QB just a soph. one SR. o-linemen and one SR WR the rest of the offene is JRs and Sophs. Defense is same way one SR linebacker rest are JRs. and Sophs. Both offensive tackles are very good as well. Dropped passes hurt them at North Bullitt and special teams hurt them at North Hardin. QBs favorite target is a soph. WR out with broken collar bone. SC is young and athletic but lack game experience. Heard alot of good things about JC sounds like it should be a good game. How many does JC's stadium hold? Any good spots for wheelchair?
mawa66 Wrote:SC is athletic and quick. But young. QB just a soph. one SR. o-linemen and one SR WR the rest of the offene is JRs and Sophs. Defense is same way one SR linebacker rest are JRs. and Sophs. Both offensive tackles are very good as well. Dropped passes hurt them at North Bullitt and special teams hurt them at North Hardin. QBs favorite target is a soph. WR out with broken collar bone. SC is young and athletic but lack game experience. Heard alot of good things about JC sounds like it should be a good game. How many does JC's stadium hold? Any good spots for wheelchair?
I believe the new home bleachers hold 3500 and the away side holds 1500. Best spot for wheelchair would be on the track at the plaza end of the stadium. Should be a good veiw from there. A few folks set in folding chairs there every game.
Im going with JC but I dont know how Shelby Co. plays... How is it? Anyone know?
JohnsonCentralPride Wrote:I'm not jumping the gun here. I just base my opinion on statistics and team effort really, and my opinion is that this will be a win for JCHS

Statistics don't mean crap and you speak of team effort well how many times have you watched Shelby County play? That's right none! People should let the players play instead of getting on here and making bold predictions, especially whan they don't know what there talking about. That's seems to be your goal today. Rolleyes
Games arent won on paper. but i still see JCHS coming out with the win!
Don Carlo Wrote:Statistics don't mean crap and you speak of team effort well how many times have you watched Shelby County play? That's right none! People should let the players play instead of getting on here and making bold predictions, especially whan they don't know what there talking about. That's seems to be your goal today. Rolleyes

Sorry sir, this seems to be an open discussion, I would be mad too If my team was loosing. =/
JohnsonCentralPride Wrote:Sorry sir, this seems to be an open discussion, I would be mad too If my team was loosing. =/

You've still not answered my question. How many times have you seen Shelby County play?
Don Carlo Wrote:You've still not answered my question. How many times have you seen Shelby County play?

Enough to know that we should come away with the win. I honestly dont know how many times I've seen the team, Not too many though.
JohnsonCentralPride Wrote:Enough to know that we should come away with the win. I honestly dont know how many times I've seen the team, Not too many though.

What kind of offense do they run? What kind of defense to the play? What's there team name? When's the last time you watched them play?
Don Carlo Wrote:What kind of offense do they run? What kind of defense to the play? What's there team name? When's the last time you watched them play?

You need to calm down for one, and for 2 you know i don't know what offense and defense they run I said from the very beginning i was going from statistics! I don't know the last time I seen them play..I told you that already. All I was saying is that I thought JC would come away with the win...is that a crime? Sheesh, you should chill bro.
That QB is very good to be a soph.........he is dead on with the deep ball and like i said earlier if the recievers hadn't dropped passes they prolly beat north.....i have watched both teams play and i think it will be a shootout....no blowout.......JC can put up points quick, but so can the Rockets of Shelby County.......Will be a really good game......i feel for the WR who is out with a broken collarbone....he seemed to be QB's target reciever for the short pass plays.....Good Luck JC.....i hope you pull it out, but it will be a dogfight!!!!
Don Carlo must be a die hard fan lol panties are all bunched up but im goin with JC by 2 TD's i hope it dont come back to haunt me but i have faith in my EAGLES!
should be a good one. both teams don't know alot about each other not playing before which i think will make it pretty interesting to see them try and figure each other out on the field and with the coaches on the sideline.

Don Carlo, you need to relax a little. this is just a few good football fans having a good calm conversation. Good luck to you and who ever you are pulling for.

same goes to the rest of ya as well.
Thanks for the info Armchair QB i really appreciate it. Sounds like a nice stadium. is it fairly new?
Pages: 1 2