Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Tiger Tailgate Party!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? We are going to be having Tiger tailgating this Friday night before the game starting at 5:30. There will be chili, drinks, desserts, and cornhole.

Everyone is welcome. Please come out for the first home game as the Tigers take on the Rebels from Allen Central.

They have been working hard this season and finally get to play in front of their HOME crowd. We hope to see everyone there!

I know that JC's game was cancelled unless they got another game would like to see few of the boys over for for some good food and Cornhole and enjoy a good football game! Please pass this along to your
friends, family, and coworkers.

Everyone is welcome and there will be Chili for the weak to the strong! And by the way....All Cornhole challenges will be excepted!!!! Can't promise you will like the outcome though!!Big Grin
Wooooo Hoooo I think Im going to wash my dog instead
OffTheHook Wrote:ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? We are going to be having Tiger tailgating this Friday night before the game starting at 5:30. There will be chili, drinks, desserts, and cornhole.

Everyone is welcome. Please come out for the first home game as the Tigers take on the Rebels from Allen Central.

They have been working hard this season and finally get to play in front of their HOME crowd. We hope to see everyone there!

I know that JC's game was cancelled unless they got another game would like to see few of the boys over for for some good food and Cornhole and enjoy a good football game! Please pass this along to your

Everyone is welcome and there will be Chili for the weak to the strong! And by the way....All Cornhole challenges will be excepted!!!! Can't promise you will like the outcome though!!Big Grin

Sounds like a lot of fun....JC is back on now with a home game.
SweetBabyRay Wrote:Wooooo Hoooo I think Im going to wash my dog instead
It needs it.
Thats ok SweetBabyRay, The Guru is just mad cause they will make all this food and wont have enough people there to feed it 2 lol j/kin good luck Tigers
OffTheHook Wrote:ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? We are going to be having Tiger tailgating this Friday night before the game starting at 5:30. There will be chili, drinks, desserts, and cornhole.

Johnson Central game is still on at Golden Eagle Stadium, so everyone make sure you come to a real game! But, good luck tigers =)
Yep ill be sure to come watch JC play no way will i miss it! NOT EVEN FOR CORNHOLE lol
TooFast Wrote:Yep ill be sure to come watch JC play no way will i miss it! NOT EVEN FOR CORNHOLE lol

Come on! Corn hole:mad: ? Friday Nights are about FOOTBALL!!!
Hey i kno all about friday night lights played ever since i was in 4th grade but cornhole is pretty sweet!!!
I am glad JC got a game for tomorrow. But, you see, All I was doing was trying to be nice and invite some people out for some good food and a good time. You always have a few that just want to be dick heads and smart *****. I am sure the chili will go rather quickly and the fun will still happen.
Even though some want to be that way. Seeing that the Tigers play at 7:30 and JC plays at 8:00. I am still still gonna come over and watch JC after our game is finished.
Looks like some will never grow up and learn to support both teams from Johnson County who are in two totally different classes.
Good Luck to both tomorrow night.
By the way....everyone is still invited to come out and enjoy a good bowl of chili and some cornhole. that is .... if you aren't scared of gettin spanked....lol!
I wish I could make it Hook, and as of this morning was still going to be able to attend but somethin' came up. Eat a bowl of chilli for me and I'll take you up on the game offer Apple Bowl week.
Id love to get some chili in me but JC has a game now so I gotta go watch some domination... Good luck to the tigers for their game.
Will do! I made some of the Redneck's chilli. He gave me some of his one night at a game and I am hooked! Best chilli I have ever ate! TAste great with a less filling beverage!....lol
Ole Redneck sure can cook it...I believe he's spoiled us all with his chilli....haha. I'll be in town about 5:30, I'll try to run by and say hello.
In middle school action last night Magoffin-64 Paintsville-0. Sure glad these two teams have put each other on the scheldue for high school action starting next year. WATCH OUT FOR THEM HORNETS IN 2 years.
Hook we were just givin u a hard time and i appreciate the invite........but if i was to come over it would be total domination in the cron hole! lol hahaha!
SweetBabyRay Wrote:In middle school action last night Magoffin-64 Paintsville-0. Sure glad these two teams have put each other on the scheldue for high school action starting next year. WATCH OUT FOR THEM HORNETS IN 2 years.

You need to keep this in the middle school thread. People having been watching out for the Hornets for years.
SweetBabyRay Wrote:In middle school action last night Magoffin-64 Paintsville-0. Sure glad these two teams have put each other on the scheldue for high school action starting next year. WATCH OUT FOR THEM HORNETS IN 2 years.

Are you serious about this score. If so that is totally uncalled for in Middle school. You only play 8 minute quarters.
TooFast Wrote:Hook we were just givin u a hard time and i appreciate the invite........but if i was to come over it would be total domination in the cron hole! lol hahaha!

Well, you may beat me in "cron hole", cause I have neverplayed it....lol But, Corn Hole....You still got time to get your butt kicked a few games before ya go.
CORN HOLE my bad lol but id dought it!
OffTheHook Wrote:I am glad JC got a game for tomorrow. But, you see, All I was doing was trying to be nice and invite some people out for some good food and a good time. You always have a few that just want to be dick heads and smart *****. I am sure the chili will go rather quickly and the fun will still happen.
Even though some want to be that way. Seeing that the Tigers play at 7:30 and JC plays at 8:00. I am still still gonna come over and watch JC after our game is finished.
Looks like some will never grow up and learn to support both teams from Johnson County who are in two totally different classes.
Good Luck to both tomorrow night.
By the way....everyone is still invited to come out and enjoy a good bowl of chili and some cornhole. that is .... if you aren't scared of gettin spanked....lol!

I agree, I bleed black and gold , but I will still want Paintsville to represent. good luck tigers. Might come over and grab that chilly and then go watch my eagles. lol.
If we knew we wouldnt have to look at a certain few people, me and a few would stop by, Hook. But there are just some that make your stomach churn when ya see 'em, therefore ruining the appetite. Have a good time, guys.
Support the kids Ring. Who gives a crapp what others may say or think. As myself you have know every one of these kids on both sides of the creek since they were swingin the bats in tee-ball. All of them are good kids and just enjoy playing no matter what court or field they are on. Heck if the AC fans want to come and join us for a bowl of "Rebel Chilli" they are more than welcome.
OffTheHook Wrote:Support the kids Ring. Who gives a crapp what others may say or think. As myself you have know every one of these kids on both sides of the creek since they were swingin the bats in tee-ball. All of them are good kids and just enjoy playing no matter what court or field they are on. Heck if the AC fans want to come and join us for a bowl of "Rebel Chilli" they are more than welcome.
Hey that would be great, us Floyd Countians know a few chili recipe's of our own
Well.... bring a "crock" and head on down.
I wish "ring" could get past a few things... we've all had our "crosses to bear"... all I can say is this to "ring"... I was there for you (back in the day) & all I expected was equal respect.
Good Luck to all tonight... no matter where they play...
We just wanted to offer a fun environment for everyone and their families because it's always so rushed on Friday nights... besides... the game doesn't begin til 7:30.... so why not "press the flesh" with friends and enjoy the atmosphere!?! C'yall there!