Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What game will you be attending this week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What game will everybody be attending this week? I'm undecided at this point.
Russell @ Ashland

If you can make it to this one it should be one heck of an atmosphere. It seems the Ashland fans are finally ready to get back behind their team after last yr's dismal showing by their fans, and Russell usually travels around 4-5k themselves.
That should be a really good game there Bettle01.
SC at East Ridge, should be a laugher:Clap:
Going to attend Allen Central and Paintsville. Should actually be a heck of a contest.
I'd like to go to the West Carter verses Lewis County game. They are both (I assume) hungry for a win and I am willing to bet that we will see a little trickery from one or both teams.
Estill County @ Breathitt...
Anxious To See How This One Turns Out.
Big Grin
Harlan Co. at Lee, Virginia.....Come on Black Bears we want another "W"!!!
:Wave:
I'll be watching Johnson Central..........If its at the nest or away...
LCC and Clay Co.
JC and Shelby County at the nest!!!
:letsparty Estill and Breathitt. Good Luck Engineers!!
Russell @ Ashland
Fleming @ Powell...Should be a good one. Go Pirates!!!
blitz43 Wrote:Fleming @ Powell...Should be a good one. Go Pirates!!!

I will be there to watch this game too. It should be a good game for Powell.
TooFast Wrote:JC and Shelby County at the nest!!!
Thought the game was cancelled? I will be attending the Allen Central/Paintsville game
JCHS & Shelby County!!!
I am going to see Estill finally get a win over Breathitt...I hope!
There is just something about that "B on the helmet that seems to get into Estill Co.'s head. Come on guys. Just stick to the game plan that coach has talked about all week.
Harlan Independent @ Hazard !!!! GO DAWGS!!!
LC and P-Burg
The original JC game was to be played @ Shawnee in Louisville but it was called off and JC picked up Shelby County to play at JC tommorow!
JCHS vs Shelby County @ the Eagles Nest
Hazard game. It is the first one on there new field..... The game is going to suck, but i just going to see the field..... If it wasn't for that i would go and watch Estill Co. vs. Breathitt Co.
JCHS vs Shelby Co. Def.... Cool
blitz43 Wrote:Fleming @ Powell...Should be a good one. Go Pirates!!!

I'm gonna be there also!! Maybe we'll see each other there. Who knows? lol
I have to go with Hazard because of the new field.
LCC an Clay . I think this will be a great game. Becuase LCC is coming off a loss . So clay think that they have a chance an they do. Also you have two great high school QB going at it hard. You have clay who likes to throw an why not. Clay is throwing 300 yards a game. LCC QB banks will run the ball an also good at what he does. has a good arm if he had somebody could catch the ball .Not the same team as last year. This game has the making to be a very good football game. Friday night football in the Mountians .
KyGurl Wrote:Harlan Independent @ Hazard !!!! GO DAWGS!!!

The only thing good about this game will be the new field.:dontthink
bluegrassballa Wrote:I'm gonna be there also!! Maybe we'll see each other there. Who knows? lol
You better "show up" we need you.
blitz43 Wrote:You better "show up" we need you.

I wouldn't miss this game for anything in the world!!
Pages: 1 2