Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville's Daniel Harmon is named Primetime Prep Performer of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running back Daniel Harmon of Pikeville High School is this week's Primetime Prep Performer of the Week in Class A football in the state of Kentucky. Harmon scored six touchdowns and ran for 144 yards on 12 carries in a 68-0 rout of Betsy Layne.

This honor was given to him by "The voice of the Kentucky Wildcats", Tom Leach.

You can view this information at
http://tomleachky.com/preps.php?sport=football

Congrats Daniel on a wonderful game with the hope of many more to come. Go Panthers!
Congrats to him...super nice kid who deserves it man!
I know Harmon and he is a good kid, couldn't happen to anyone more deserving...but wish it was against a better team....hahaha. Congrats Harmon, keep it up and continue to prove you are one of the elite backs in the state.
Congratulations Daniel. Heck of a game you had!
Is Harmon getting looked at by any colleges? If so whom? I'm sure he'll go somewhere from the games i've seen this kid play.
JackFrost Wrote:Is Harmon getting looked at by any colleges? If so whom? I'm sure he'll go somewhere from the games i've seen this kid play.

UK was looking at him and Ohio State sent him a letter

He told everybody he was going to play baseball. What is he thinking! He was born with shoulder pads on!
If...Then Wrote:UK was looking at him and Ohio State sent him a letter

He told everybody he was going to play baseball. What is he thinking! He was born with shoulder pads on!
He is thinking liek Daniel should think, very smart. No offense but his side limits him in football, although he is very very good. But if you every saw him play baseball he is a natural and one of the best all around baseball players in the area. I think he could do well at baseball in college and do better at that than at football.
But anyways a congrats to Harmon for the accomplishment. I didn't agree with the coach runnign him that late int he game, but if you give Daniel the ball he is going to run hard and do what Daniel does and who can blame him. He's a heck of a back.
Congratulations Daniel
Congats DH!
If...Then Wrote:UK was looking at him and Ohio State sent him a letter

First off, you don't even go to Pikeville.
Second off, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Daniel does want to go to the next level and play football. Where that is, is still undecided. He has received many letters and gtotten many looks from many colleges and universities from all different levels. Wherever he decides to go will be getting a great kid on and off the field. If he decides to play baseball in college then he will do well at that as well and that team will be getting a great human being.
Congrats to Daniel, great athlete!
TRAIN85, those are probably the worst 2 reasons you could've gave on that post. if then obviously does know what he is talking about because that is exactly what i heard also. A bunch of my friends said they heard that too. IMO he'd be way better off in college baseball

Wherever he goes, he should do fine
Good job and hard running congrats!!!!!!
Everybody knows Daniel would much rather play college baseball. I've known this for years, I grew up with Daniel.
Daniel is an awesome football player and deserves to be Primetime Prep Performer of the week. Baseball is his FIRST & TRUE LOVE.

I know this and I dont go to Pikeville either. lol
Daniel is a great player he is definitely talented i dont think i would belittle bl very much because pikeville didnt look much better out there if it wasnt for harmon I'm sure the score would have been much less.... Good Luck Harmon you have a Gift...