Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville V/s Belfry 8th Grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will the pirates continue to dominate the county teams?i say they run wild again..
When and where is this game ?
i think its tonight. but i know its at Pikeville.

Richmond MacAnallen will have a big game win or lose
I heard it was cancelled ? Can anyone confirm ?
This game was scheduled to be a HOME game for Belfry. Pikeville called and cancelled yesterday afternoon!
i guess they to didnt want to get blown out..
Actually guys the coach at Pikeville had some personal sickness in the family, he didn't back out and they have already re-scheduled the game according to the Belfry coach that understood and agreed the game should be canceled.
But Pikeville went to Belfry last year and stomped them at their homecoming. Anyone remember? i do! Smile :lmao:

So it should be played at Pikeville.
I remember.... I also remember Belfry coming back to stomp them when it truly mattered LOL... :Thumbs: :lmao:

This year, they are playing a home and home series.... all participants in the county are.... first game between Belfry and Pikeville was scheduled to be at Belfry!

When has it been rescheduled for?
If...Then Wrote:But Pikeville went to Belfry last year and stomped them at their homecoming. Anyone remember? i do! Smile :lmao:

So it should be played at Pikeville.

Do ya think ya really wanna go there??? LOL...... You know better sir!!! :p
phs1986 Wrote:Do ya think ya really wanna go there??? LOL...... You know better sir!!! :p

im already there! LOL

ahh thats the past now though.

but i wonder why they invited Pikeville to their Homecoming?
If...Then Wrote:im already there! LOL

ahh thats the past now though.

but i wonder why they invited Pikeville to their Homecoming?

Maybe the same reason they invited Sebastian....
PIKEVILLE better be lucky they got the game cancelled because Belfry will not give up this year and trust me it will be a BLOW out!
Just like PIKE CENTERAL!