Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who are the hardest hitters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You've seen in the Mountain area this season? :fight:
lol i havent seen one hard hit all year. only pops i heard were from the cheerleaders chewing gum.
Vincent Vega Wrote:lol i havent seen one hard hit all year. only pops i heard were from the cheerleaders chewing gum.

thatsfunny thatsfunny Who you been watching VV? I bet SF sure misses Robert Mullins! They boy could ring some heads.
Brandon Shepherd, Jordan Howard, Curtis Bradley, Phillip Ingram, Larry Neil Fletcher, and Chris Smith these are a few of the Magoffin Hornets.
Blake Johnson, Micheal Tackett, and Shawn Music. All 3 can lay ya out.
pcbears_27 Wrote:Blake Johnson, Micheal Tackett, and Shawn Music. All 3 can lay ya out.

I have heard these guys names before, but don't recall the team. :o
eingram003 Wrote:I have heard these guys names before, but don't recall the team. :o

Johnson Central
Vincent Vega Wrote:lol i havent seen one hard hit all year. only pops i heard were from the cheerleaders chewing gum.
Or a complete idiot! I am commenting on the hero ballz quote.
Chadd Blackburn from Pike Central took the LC qb out of the game last week..
Matt hicks for Paintsville. Against pburg he laid some really hard hits..especially on a certain player they had.. I wont mention any names though lol
Superman Wrote:Matt hicks for Paintsville. Against pburg he laid some really hard hits..especially on a certain player they had.. I wont mention any names though lol

Paintsville has quite a few hard hitters. Hicks, Subblett, Williams, and Blevins are just some that come to mind.
Aaron Cordial, Fields Davis, and Blake Runnels from Ashland.
Some of the hardest hitters I've seen this season are Shelby Valley's John Johnson and Jonothan (John Boy) McPeek.
AT41 Wrote:Aaron Cordial, Fields Davis, and Blake Runnels from Ashland.

I was listening to that game on the radio against west. And Aaron Cordial's hit i think echoed my house. But yes these three are some hard hitting kids.
Justin(Joe)Brown And Corey Click From AC Can Knock Heads
few hard hitters ive seen are from sheldon clark...defensive tackle jon wells 5'11 280 can ring your head....also linebacker jon allen last weeks defensive player of the week 6'2 250 can lay you out.
Josh Reynolds of Lynn Camp is a hard hitter, and Knox Central also has some players that will hit hard.
GUPETTO Wrote:few hard hitters ive seen are from sheldon clark...defensive tackle jon wells 5'11 280 can ring your head....also linebacker jon allen last weeks defensive player of the week 6'2 250 can lay you out.

sounds like SC got some big ole boys on the defensive side of the ball:fight:
LC99 Wrote:Josh Reynolds of Lynn Camp is a hard hitter, and Knox Central also has some players that will hit hard.

yes i've seen josh reynolds lay some killer hits and a few by jimmy chaffin as well
Is lynn camps josh reynold #44 anybody?
GUPETTO Wrote:Is lynn camps josh reynold #44 anybody?

Josh Reynolds is #26 J.C. Keith is #44
It doesn't madder who harlan has they're always a hard hitting team
thanks camper...44 is a big kid
Camper Wrote:It doesn't madder who harlan has they're always a hard hitting team

How will harlan match up to somerset or LC this year camper?
torQQue Wrote:How will harlan match up to somerset or LC this year camper?
#22 (can't think of his name) for harlan is a force to be reckoned with but i don't give harlan either game lc and somerset have to many weapons but it will be good games harlan always plays hard and with heart and don't care to to hit you in the mouth on everyplay
Camper Wrote:#22 (can't think of his name) for harlan is a force to be reckoned with but i don't give harlan either game lc and somerset have to many weapons but it will be good games harlan always plays hard and with heart and don't care to to hit you in the mouth on everyplay

# 22 is Teddy Thompson. Harlan will very tough game for both LC and Somerset. harlan blewout both last season. Harlan is the most physical team in the district, and usually the best defensive team in the district year in and year out. Plus both teams have to travel to Harlan this season. Last year Harlan hit LC in mouth and they didn't want know more, and if that happens again, LC will have to fight back to win in Harlan.
ttt
Well I think for Ashland it has to be Blake Runnels Fields Davis Aaron Cordial and now from last night Adam cannoy.
ER has "Big" Steve Thacker. Colleges taking note of him right now.
John Johnson from Valley is a force and he is good on the basketball court too. Impressive for his size.
Last year at ER, we had L'il Jarrod and Hank the Tank... both of them could flat suck the wind out of you. L'il Jarrod ripped my practice jersey off of me. Big Steve is a hefty hitter too.
Pages: 1 2