Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County Vs. Magoffin County Sept. 19th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is @ Morgan County. Kickoff is at 7:30.
Hornets are 1-2 as of right now.
Go Hornets! :rockon:
Hornets cowach Chester McCoy is a former player and coach at Sheldon Clark so we all here root for him so I say that the Hornets will win this against the Cougars.:letsparty
magoffin you guys owe them a stinging. guys kick some a**
I see Morgan Winning it
I think this game will come down to who wins the battle on the line. Good luck and Go Hornets!
I think that both teams will come out fired up. They both think this is a win for them. Ill have to say that whoever executes the best and has the least amount of turnovers will win this game.
if Magoffin comes out fired up they will probably win. Plus last week they did not have that big nose guard to help last week and I think he will be playing this week against Morgan.
magoffin might be playing with out their starting center and d-tackle Seth Howard #52 due to a speration of his AC joint in his shoulder in practice
Magoffin wins this one in a close one ..
Jed Clampett Wrote:Hornets cowach Chester McCoy is a former player and coach at Sheldon Clark so we all here root for him so I say that the Hornets will win this against the Cougars.:letsparty
I think the Hornets will win. Someone told me that Coach McCoy is originaly from WV. Is that true? He came up to Powell and traded some film with us and I meant to ask but forgot. That guy is a beast. He could barely get through our Fieldhouse door. His arms must be transplanted thighs.
Magoffin wins, here is why. Better O and much better D. Hey magic man nice jeep!
blitz43 Wrote:I think the Hornets will win. Someone told me that Coach McCoy is originaly from WV. Is that true? He came up to Powell and traded some film with us and I meant to ask but forgot. That guy is a beast. He could barely get through our Fieldhouse door. His arms must be transplanted thighs.
:lmao:
Man, I'm still laughing. SmileSmileSmile
I think Magoffin will win this one.
magic man Wrote:magoffin might be playing with out their starting center and d-tackle Seth Howard #52 due to a speration of his AC joint in his shoulder in practice

Last update heard was that Magoffin's starting center and d-tackle was going to be playing, but a start is questionable. Also, Magoffin's QB #6Dylan Keeton is still suffering from a strained elbow after last Fridays game at Pike Central, his play tomorrow night is questionable.
Coach McCoy is a freak of nature.......no one should be that huge....good God......I''m not sure where he's originally from, i know he used to be an asst. @ Johnson Central and i have never seen someone that muscular...lol
This will be a good game.
Two struggling teams? Which will win? I will say that Magoffin will. Morgan has the home field advantage but they just aren't very good this year. That isn't to say that Magoffin is much better, but a little bit is all it takes! Good luck to both!