Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley Bowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, it was a great day. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves. We had fun and welcome everyone back again next year!
man I wish we would have known we could have stayed and played another game.... My boys would have loved to pick up against another team we never get to see.
if you got to see the DEVILS play today you will now see why I am very highly pumped about this team.. They do not have that 1 kid that will carry the ball 25 -30 times a game and be the big stop on defense for the team...
Our team has mulitple ares of attack and defense is outstanding, I will say that my boys hit very well today and loved the challenge... If ANYONE has film on that games upload them to google film or youtube.. and let me know where to find them....
Thanks !!!!!!!
I think from watching the game before us and then game behind us.... I think we could have played with anybody there In our division....Please dont think I am bragging, I am just saying as an over all team i think we have too many weapons to deal with to concentrate on shutting us down. I know that we have a HUGE task next week at Leslie County playing New Harlan County.. That should be the biggest test for us this year,, even though we have had a loss this year... I thik that this willbe a good test for us.... 1 week away I guess.. then we will see....
Pages: 1 2