Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cats Hang On Against MTSU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - Robbie McAtee tackled Eldred King at the 1-yard line as time expired to preserve Kentucky's 20-14 victory over Middle Tennessee State Saturday night. (Stats Included)

More...
This game was horrible to watch. UK was lucky they got the win. Seiber would be cut from the team if I were coach and Cobb would be starting QB, and if I was athletic director, Rich Brooks would be fired Monday. I understand calling the timeout with 20 seconds left, but to send in Seiber to kick was stupid. Should have just run a quick run play and let the clock run out, sure it would have turned it over to MTSU but they had no timeouts and couldnt have done what they did at the end. I was dead wrong about what I said in another post on another thread, when I said that UK could play with anyone and give a good showing and maybe win some games. As long as Brooks and Phillips have anything to do with the offense, UK will be lucky to win 2-3 games a season. One more thing, why recruit a 4 star receiver if you wont even use them? Aaron Boyd has barely been on the field at all this season, just a wasted talent if they arent going to play him. Im done with UK football, and probably UK sports overrall.