Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. East Ridge - Sept.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the cards come off a good win against LC I see them Beating ER pretty badly and going 1-0 in district play and 4-0 on the year.
I see them winning this one with ease, putting 2nd string in beginning of 4th
ttt
LAck of discipline and internal politics are gonna keep ER down for at least 3 years after they finally start doing things the right way up there. It is sad for those kids too.
The last time SC went to East Ridge the vistors sideline was nothing but mud and that didn't help them then and Friday's matchup should not very close as the improving Cardinals are beginnig to show the expecations fans had for them at the start of the season:TongueirateSho
The cardinals in a big deciding margin..
i think that the cards will destroy them... they have really good back field this year they have....
fb sophmore cory crum when he run through the line 2 lead block he will take ur head off
hb junior matt slone has done very good this year ...and he is as though as nails
hb senior ryan kelly is a monster when he stepps on to the field ...so u teams better be ready for them
i'm a sr at sheldon clark im a baseball player was a f/b player till i got injured i see sc winning by 40+ with the 2nd string in at the beginning of the 3rd:letsparty :Thumbs: Cool :redboxer:
SC by a lot. Good luck to both teams.
East Ridge has the talent and the coaching to beat SC. This game IMO SC should win by a touchdown or two.
I see SC putting their jv team in after half time and still winning by 4+.
Sc by 42 final score 48-6 this game will be a blow out if sc shows up to play.
Cards all the way!
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge has the talent and the coaching to beat SC. This game IMO SC should win by a touchdown or two.

I really hope you are joking.

SC by as much as Hager wants.
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:I really hope you are joking.

SC by as much as Hager wants.

Agreed....i dont think East Ridge will come close to scoring unless Hager wants them too!!!!
IntheZone Wrote:Agreed....i dont think East Ridge will come close to scoring unless Hager wants them too!!!!

No im not joking. Im sure Belfry and Coach Haywood didnt let ER score on that 73 yard touchdown pass in the first half. Somethings people dont realise is that ER has the potential to be a good team. They have the talent and I know they have they coaching. Its all about how they choose to go out and play.
i agree with batcat11...even tho its #11 that slone kid on sheldon clarks team but an easy win for sc
blackcat10 Wrote:i agree with batcat11...even tho its #11 that slone kid on sheldon clarks team but an easy win for sc

Number 11 on SC team is Keith Anderson so maybe you should back track and get some facts stright
I'm goin to say SC but not as bad as everybody thinks....
the game will be broadcast live on WDHR 93.1